Surprise Visitor

Past tense - open sense
Present tense - italic
--------------------------------------------------------------

Someone: ye theek toh ho jayenge na doctor

D: haan...par ye sab me time lagta h...kitna lagega abhi kuch kaha nahi Jaa sakta

Someone: to kya ye grand finale bhi attend nahi kar paayenge

D: shayad hi

The patient lying on the bed heard the conversation between the doctor and that person. A visual appeared before his closed eyes.
.
.
.
.

"Teri wife ka naam 'M' se shuru hoga"

The next morning sitting in the dining table, Abhishek was blushing a lot looking at the 'M' on his palm while playing Bebika's words in his mind.
He saw 'M' written in his hands and looked towards Manisha. Seeing her, he hid his hand.

A: orange juice pee rahi ho...ye nahi ki mujhe bhi puch lo

M: manchale ne nikaal k diya h juice...

As soon as Manisha said this, a wave of jealousy ran through his heart.

Then everyone was sitting in the garden. Abhishek was lying on the couch and Jiya forcefully came and lay down next to him. Manisha came and sat near Elvish's couch. Abhishek saw Manisha sitting near Elvish and sent Jiya to his side and lay down on her side. By doing this he came between Jiya and Manisha.

B: Manisha k liye uss ladke k andar jo feeling thi wo yaha Ghar me kisi ladke k andar nahi dikhi

A: kon (Flinched his eyes)

B: wo jo rose deke Gaya tha

Abhishek remembered how he stole that rose from Manisha and crushed it completely.

M: universe chahta h hum single hi rahe isliye hamare kismat me wahi log aate h jo already kahi committed hote h. Kyu ki bhagwan ko lagta h agar hum committed ho jayenge to flirting nahi kar paayenge

E: aur mujhe bhi yahi lag raha h universe bhi mere liye yahi chahta h...tabhi wo kuch na kuch kar raha h (feeling disappointed)

Abhishek glared at him. He was like, this guy has to do everything like Manisha.

B: to Manisha tujhe kaisa ladka chahiye...kaha ka chahiye

Abhishek was eagerly waiting for her answer looking at her.

M: dekho hamara Aisa raha h ki humko same state ka ladka kabhi pasand nahi aata...

A: Delhi ka chalega...Delhi ka (He was giving his own hint but Manisha slapped him lightly on his cheek)

She got up from there and silently sat on the chair. When Jiya started hitting Abhishek playfully, he also started pinching her. Her eyes were on them ....till now she was cracking a joke but now turned silent and started to leave from there but Abhishek called her.

A: Manisha (he motioned for her to come and sit next to him)

M: kya tumhare bagal me aake baithe  (while trying to concealing her smile)

J: are jagah kaha h yaha

A: hai naa...(Saying this he pushed Jiya out of the couch)

Jiya started beating him in anger and pouted. Manisha suppressed her cheerful laughter and lay down next to him. Abhishek rested his hand around her shoulder.

B: yaha par ladko me sabse jyada nakhreela Abhishek h

A: haan... mujhe to ek Jan chahiye hota h mere nakhre uthaane k liye