The End !

Past tense - open sense
Present tense - italic
--------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 hours of the treatment, that person was sitting near the bed, waiting for the patient to regain consciousness. Seeing the doctor coming, the person worriedly asked the question.

Person: Doctor ab kaise h ye

D: sach kahu toh ye bilkul theek nahi h... mujhe nahi lagta ye kal ka show attend kar paayenge

"Mai jaanta hu namumkin h mujh jaise k sath zindagi guzarna...par mujhe lagta h ye tum aasani se kar logi...mai tumhe chahta hu sirf aur sirf tumhe...I love you"

"I love you"

Their words echoed in his mind. In unconsciousness, he screamed and called out Manisha's name.

Seeing him regaining consciousness and screaming, Doctor went to him and started checking up on him. The doctor checked his pulse and heartbeat and turned towards him with surprise.

D: kon h ye Manisha

Person: kyu doctor...kya hua

D: inko hum last 36 hours se hosh me laane ki koshish kar rahe the...par aisa lag raha tha jaise ye uthna nahi chahte h...inhone give up kar diya h...par ab achanak se inhone kisi ka naam liya....kon h ye Manisha

Abhishek was still continuously mumbling Manisha's name. Tears escaped from his closed eyes.
.
.
.
.
After that incident neither Abhishek had the courage to go and apologize to Manisha nor was he able to see her. Jiya and Abhishek were sitting in the bedroom. Jiya was continuously talking to him but he was not paying attention to her words. His eyes were looking for someone. He was constantly looking out the door. Seeing him getting so impatient, Jiya couldn't control herself and asked.

J: kabse baahar kise dekh rahe ho

A: dekh nahi Raha hu...dhoondh raha hu

J: kisko?

A: Manisha ko

As soon as she heard Manisha's name, a feeling of complete jealousy arose inside her.

J: baithe mere sath ho....aur tumhari Nazar hamesha Manisha pe hi lagi hoti h

Then Manisha entered the bedroom, Abhishek forgot everything after seeing her and a slight smile appeared on his face. Jiya got jealous of the way he looked at Manisha and angrily she left.

The whole time Abhishek was continuously glancing at her and trying to talk to her but he could not. Manisha was feeling uneasy, so she went to the kitchen but sat there in pain, holding her chest. Noticing her, Abhishek went after her worriedly.

A: kya hua tumhe??

She did not look at him…Abhishek knew that he had hurt her yet he could not see her in pain.

A: kuch dard ho raha h

M: seene me thoda jalan ho rha h bas...(She said while feeling unbearable pain)

Just then Jiya also came into the kitchen.

J: Manisha kya hua? Bolo Abhishek kya hua h ise?

A: neembu paani banao iske liye

Abhishek asked Jiya thrice to make lemonade for Manisha but she ignored him and left. Seeing Manisha's pain, he made it himself and gave her lemonade. She looked at him shock and remembered something.