Her Broken Heart 💔

Dear readers,
On popular opinion I have decided to continue this story albeit it took me a few days to rearrange my thoughts and get back into the writing zone. I made the decision to treat this story as a fragment of my imagination and as a what if, as this story doesn't pertain to real life I hope all of you can leave the past in the past and read this story with a fresh mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Past time- open sans
Present time- itlaic

--------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback continued...

The next day, Manisha was preparing breakfast in the kitchen silently. She was devastated by the insults she received in yesterday's task. Abhishek was sitting right in front of her and was looking at her without blinking. He could understand the condition of her heart by looking at her face. He started praising her to divert her attention from stressful things.

A: meri maa ko tumhara khana bohot achha laga...bohot taarif kar rahi thi tumhari

M: hamara kya khana sabko itna pasand aa raha h

Abhishek got up and covered Manisha's eyes with a roll of tissue paper. He was roaming around her.

A: mujhe to deewana bana diya h tumhare khane ne...Mann karta h isi baat pe kidnap kar lu tumhe

Manisha got shy but she covered up her expression.

A: humara new Ghar banke ready ho raha h...usme sab kuch h...home theatre, swimming pool, gym etc.

M: inauguration karoge to bulaoge na

A: haan...boyfriend k sath entry

M: tumhare baap k Ghar se boyfriend laaye

A: haan...mujhe chalega

Manisha's eyes widened and Abhishek winked at her. At the same time, Elvish came towards the living room and Manisha saw him.

M: are Elvish, aapki shawl dena

Elvish approached her hesitantly. Manisha was kneading the dough. Her hands were not clean. He took off his shawl and was going to cover her with it. As soon as he took a step, he remembered their conversation of last night and stepped back. He handed over his shawl to Abhishek and went away. Manisha and Abhishek found his action strange. Manisha also got upset which got noticed by Abhishek. Then he brought Elvish's shawl and placed it on her head like a bride's chunni. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

In afternoon,

Both Pooja and Jiya could easily sense the problem between Elvish and Manisha after the family task. From that  day, neither were they talking nor the vibes were matching like before. Knowing that Elvish respects Pooja, Pooja sat near him.

P: kya hua elvish...ab to papa se bhi mil liye...phir bhi itne udaas kyu ho

E: (faking smile)...aisa kuch nahi h...sab theek h

P: sab theek hi toh nahi dikh raha h...chalo mai hoti bhi kon hu tumhe samjhane wali...par Abhishek toh tumhe samjh sakta h

Saying this, Pooja pointed towards Abhishek who was talking with Manisha in the kitchen. Elvish looked at them and found them laughing.

P: oh... Abhishek to busy h Manisha k sath...Naa Jane Manisha kab use chhodegi to bechare ko fursat milegi tumse haalchal lene ki...thik h...tum baitho...mai chalti hu

Pooja left and Elvish just kept staring at them.

Two days passed like this where the distance between Elvish and Manisha was increasing and this was having a bad effect on both of them. In these 2 days, the closeness between Abhishek and Jiya was increasing. Abhishek started spending most of his time with Jiya. Manisha was left alone. She had no one with whom she could talk or spend time and these things were hurting her heart deeply. During these days, Jiya and Elvish also started bonding.