F.A.M.E Vs Shame

Next day, Elvish was given the authority to force housemates to do any task that he wanted them to do. The dictatorship task involved three rounds during which he had to identify mistakes committed by other housemates and nominate one of them for 'Video of Shame'. The chosen individual had to sit on a separate chair and praise Elvish while insulting themselves.

In the first round, Elvish selected Falaq as the 'Video of Shame' nominee. He compelled her to make specific statements, including confessing her love for him. Falaq had to call Jiya a snake and Avinash a fattu because of Elvish. Jiya and Avinash got irritated by this.

Moving on to the second round, Elvish chose Avinash as the next 'Video of Shame' candidate. This decision sparked a heated argument between the two, requiring other housemates' intervention to defuse the situation.

Jiya was very angry after hearing the taunts from Elvish. Jad came to talk to her but she refused to talk to him. He asked her why she was not talking to him, then she told him that she was really annoyed with him because he had nominated her yesterday. Jad also told her that since last few days she has been showing a lot of attitude towards him and her behavior has changed. Jiya told him that she is behaving like this because he spends more time with Manisha and she does not like this at all. He apologized to her and also promised that he will stay with her now. Yet Jiya is still angry that he nominated her. He was unable to see her angry with him and told her that Manisha and Aashika had manipulated him yesterday to nominate Jiya. Jiya started crying in front of him to get sympathy that these groups always humiliated her. Seeing Jiya crying like this, Jad got angry and started arguing with Manisha and aashika that he nominated Jiya because of them.

Jad (yelled): Just because of you guys, I nominated Jiya yesterday. You people instigated me against her and manipulated me. Because of you I betrayed my friend.

Manisha tried clarifying, "This is a game" but Jad refused to listen, "Nobody is doing as much as you do."

M 😟: habibi first listen to me...

Jad (taunting M): Bravo, don't you ever talk to me again.

Aa (shouting): oye shut up....No one is dying to talk to you...don't talk nonsense here...get lost

Jad lost his cool and abused them. Manisha and Aashika also retaliated and scolded him for his dirty language and manners.

Elvish and Abhishek were in the washroom area till now when they heard the shouting of Manisha and Aashika, both of them ran and stood near them.

A (concerned): Manisha kya hua bachha

M (faking her smile): kuch nahi babu

Aa (irritated): kya kuch nahi...

M : aye aashika chup reh

Manisha did not want to make a fuss over a small matter, hence she was stopping Aashika from telling the matter.

E (curious): kyu bhai...ke baat ho gayi...

A (serious): aashika bol

M (worried): mat aashika hum mana kar rahe na

Aa (grumbling): are tu chup reh Rani...ye jad achanak se aake kabse hamare sath lad Raha h...hum log ko blame kar raha h ki hamari wajah se isne jiya ko nominate Kiya....ye hume bol raha h ki humne ise manipulate kiya...game ko game samjh nahi raha

E (scoffed) : o..to ye saara saanp ka kamaal h...zaher bhar k bheji h isko...are kaha reh gayi...o naagin...oye saanp

A (serious): aye elvish chup kar jaa tu...ruk mujhe jad ko samjhaane de...use galat Patti padhayi gayi h