Leaving

"oh, how will I ever live without my son annoying the living shit out of me every single day?" A beautiful women, hair open and a visibly sad look behind her chocolate eyes that she is trying her level best to cover up, speaks.

"I'll miss you, brother" says the said brother of the receiver of these words. There is a sense of bitterness to those words clearly stating they are not happy.

"You both drama queen's! I'm going to college, not war jeeeezzz" says the black head. Bang's falling onto his face, covering his perfectly shaped forehead.

"Jimin, that's your mother! This is the first time someone from our house is leaving, be considerate towards her at least" a rather horse and deep voice is heard, which for a fact anyone can guess, is his dad.

"Okay, fine! I'll miss y'all, seriously" jimin speaks, making his mom break into tears.

Jimin hugs her tightly, letting her know he will always be there no matter what, wherever he is, and however he is. Mrs Park leans in and hugs her son ever so tightly.

He was the apple of her eye.

-

The parks! Mr&Mrs Park, Park Seokjin and Park jimin. Are a family of four. They are from upper-middle class with both parents of jimin being lawyers. Seokjin just graduated from law school. Jimin grew up with all these lawyers around him. All his friends and their parents being lawyers. Even his own brother for that matter. But, jimin.. jimin was something else. Jimin wanted something else.

Jimin was always a fan of art, creativity and innovations. This law shit was so boring to him, he had his own view of the world.

Jimin always adored buildings. How they always stand still for you to see, touch, feel and live. Home, was something jimin always felt comfort at. He wanted to be someone who can give this comfort to people.

Architecture, was his dream. Designing dreams of people, was his dream.

Jimin worked so hard, so damn hard, to finally get into the top schools of architecture in the world. In new york.

Jimin's parents were always supportive of jimin's decision. Jin willingly chose to take care of their law firm while letting jimin free to choose whatever he wants. It's not like seokjin doesn't like being a lawyer, but jimin was one reason for him to take law as his major. They would've supported both their son's whether Jin wanted to do law or not, they were nice people.

The parks live in Seoul, and jin did his law major from Seoul National University so this is basically the first time the fam of four are getting separated, and Mrs Park is very sensitive when it comes to her children, just like any other mother.

-

"Okay, Jihyun, enough.. jimin has his flight in like 2 hours he needs to check-in now" Mr Park spoke, while he hug his wife, who in no position is ready to take one of her son's leaving. But they have to, for his future.

Jin walks up to jimin, looking at him with the most emotional look.

"Ewww stop looking at me like that asshole, that isn't you at all. You should be more like HEY! DO THIS! DO THAT! boss me around like a bitch, that's more my brother" jimin mocks his brother who pretends to be offended, but yea jimin can see the sadness in his beloved brother's eyes.

Jimin and jin had a very close bond, considering their closeness to the family, and also jin was practically the one that raised jimin when their parents were busy with work. It's like they both are best friends, they were there for each other's worst times.

Jimin looks down for some seconds, he then looks up and goes to hug jin. His mom isn't even stable to do anything at the moment. Even Mr Park's sadness is clearly visible in his eyes.

Jin hugs back and tears automatically make their way to their eyes. Both the brothers cried silently.

They pulled away and seokjin looks at jimin.

"You brat, make sure you always call me when you need anything! And you remember everything I told you, right?" He says, and jimin remembers the lecture jin gave about college, the culture and how this isn't high school anymore and how he should finally be an adult. He might or might not have mentioned about jimin's unstable and shitty selection in relationship and how he should be staying away from them for a while.

"Yeah mom, of course I do" jimin jokes.

"My champ! I'm so proud of you" Mr Park speaks up.

"Be responsible, and be happy" he completes. Although it shows how sad he is, jimin chose to ignore it since his dad didn't want him to know. He hugs his dad and replies with a "of course dad"

Jimin's gaze again shifts to his mom and then goes to hug her finally for the one last time before he move out. And somehow that ends up in a family hug.

The flight announcement makes it through their concern and jimin bides his bye and goes inside.

A 18-year-old boy, ready to start his new journey on his own. He is all excited and ready.