Hang out

It's been a week since the best friend duo has been called to yoongi's office. They didn't have any classes for a week due to a Lil fest going on in the university, and everyone was busy.

Jimin and taehyung were also helping with some stalls.

They are at the university garden right now, taking a break from work.

"It was exhausting" jimin spoke up.

"It was. But, it'll all worth it at the last" his friend replies.

"True. But, I miss classes"

"Wtf jimin?" Taehyung cried.

"What?" Jimin asked feeling offended.

"You miss classes? Fr? Bro be fr with me. Why do you miss CLASSES? they are so boring." Taehyung replies.

"I.. I just miss mr.min.." he mumbles that taehyung almost couldn't hear him.

"What?" Tae asks him.

"Nothing I just miss it. What's wrong about it? They are interesting to me??" Jimin defends himself.

"Your unbelievable jimin." Taehyung comments.

"Whatever." Jimin shrugs and looks down

"Oh hey, look. Mr min" taehyung spoke and this lights up jimin's mood and he suddenly looks up.

There he was again, sitting on the ground, looking at people.

With the same smile, smile vibe, same expressions.

It's like he is never unhappy. He always saw him smiling with a pleasant expression.

"Let's go" taehyung gets up, and so does jimin.

They walk towards yoongi and as soon as they go there, he notices them.

"Hey boys" he greets them, while the two guys sit with him while greeting back.

"Hello sir" they reply.

"What's up? What are you guys doing here?" Yoongi asks.

"We were helping with the stalls. We came here for a break"Jimin replies.

"I see"

"Btw, jimin?" Yoongi speaks.

"Yes sir"

"You said you're from busan?"

"Oh yes, our grandparents live there. It's our hometown. But, I live in seoul" he replies.

"Ohh, Even my cousin, who lives with me right now is from busan. And you tae? You're from daegu right?"

"Oh yess! I guess you said you're from daegu as well, sir" taehyung replies.

"I studied there until middle school till I shifted to seoul during high school. I currently live in seoul" yoongi explains.

"Ahhh, and your parents sir?" Jimin asks.

"They live in daegu still. I shifted to seoul cuz my work place was in seoul".

Jimin feels nice, very nice.

To be casually talking to his favourite professor, it's very nice.

"So.. why did you choose teaching sir? That too here in the US?" Taehyung questions.

"I didn't have much of a choice. I worked for a year after my graduation and I got an offer to teach in this university and as prestigious as it is for you guys to study here, it is the same for the people who teach here as well. I've always wanted to study in this university which I couldn't. So, this is an opportunity for me." Yoongi finishes.