Weekend

"what do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I just said"

"So you're telling me, that Mr. Min called us over to his house this weekend?"

"That's exactly what I said, yes"

"And he told this to you when he called you inside his cabin cuz you were falling asleep in the class?"

"For God sake taehyung he didn't call me for that." Jimin groaned. He was seriously done with this boy and his accusations.

"Partially that."

"Whatever" and jimin rolled his eyes.

"Okay! That would be so fun" taehyung replied, with a smile that showcases all his teeth.

"Yes."

-

"So, what happened?" Yoongi heard a voice, just when he entered the apartment, getting his shoes off and slipping into his house foot-wear.

"Oh my god, jungkook let me breathe" yoongi spoke, while jungkook was still eagar wanting to know how it went.

"I told him, and they are coming over this saturday." He replied he instantly a smile grew on his face, witnessing jungkook in his most happiest state.

"Are you happy?" He asked, earning a smile that grew even more

"Of course! I wanna meet them so much. It's so boring talking to everyone in English I wanna speak Korean, cook Korean dishes and didn't you say one of them is from Busan?" And yoongi nodded, not settling down on the couch.

"Ahhh! I wanna talk a lot about Busan.. ahh I miss Korea" jungkook sighs.

"Then why did you come to new york? Could've settled there if you don't wanna leave the country." Yoongi asks, he wondered why he never asked why jungkook suddenly wanted to shift abroad when he loved his work back in Korea, he was earning a hand-full as well.

"Well, although if I like Korea so much, it's always a dream to work in new york. Although I was getting enough money to live on my own, it's my dream to start my own photography company, so I need a much more than my comfortable 9-5 job and more like a 'work your ass off but take bills' kinda job." He explained.

Yoongi was taken back by how big and practical jungkook's dream was. It was simple yet challenging, he hopes he achieves it someday.

"Sooooooo what should I cook?" Jungkook again went back to the same topic.

"We still have a week jungkook, it's still Monday" yoongi shrugs

"But I want it to be special, what do they like?" Jungkook asks, to which yoongi gives him a blank expression.

"How would I know what they like?"

"What do you mean? Yoongi hyung, tell me how often do you talk to them?" His cousin questions.

"Um, not much. Just 2-3 times"

"What? Why?"

"Um, maybe I don't want to show any favoritism? I want to be professional" yoongi explains.

"Wtf hyung? I know that you need to maintain that professionalism but you should also take care of them, your their senior after all. They might need your guidence" jungkook looks at his cousin with disbelief.

"I know jungkook, I even offered jimin my help. But, still I don't want others to think I do." Yoongi explains.

"I see. But talk to them often! They seem like good people."