Dinner

Finally it's Saturday and jungkook has been so annoying all week so excited to meet these two guys. He is now in the kitchen, preparing meat and cooking food when he hears yoongi come in.

He immediately runs to him. He notices a tired yoongi with hands full of groceries and drinks he brought from the local asian grocery store.

"Jungkook here you go, now don't you dare disturb me for another two hours I'mma take a nap" he warns, getting rid of his shoes and slipping his house slippers on.

"Sure, where are they gonna come?" He asks.

"Around six?"

"Okay. I'll be done by then" he says and goes back in.

-

"What do you think I should wear?"

"It's freezing cold outside jeez, just wear a hoodie"

"But, that's too casual."

"Why did you bother to ask me then?" Taehyung spat, rolling his eyes and plopping on the couch.

While jimin was in his dilemma, he turned the tv on and continued watching the new episode of the drama they've been watching. He was so invested that he didn't notice jimin was calling him.

"Tae!!!"

"Huh? Yes?"

"Let's go" jimin spoke, grabbing his wallet and phone.

"But-"

"We can watch that later, it's time now let's go" jimin forced taehyung who was resistant to leave the episode half done but he managed to pull him outta there.

-

"Coming" jungkook got up from the couch, pausing the tv and running to the door.

He guessed they might've arrived.

He opened the door and saw two cute lil boys, they look a lil bit confused.

"Um.. Mr. Min?"

"Yes, this is his house. Welcome, I am Jeon jungkook, his cousin." He introduces himself.

"Oh..!! Nice to meet you, sir" they say in unison.

"Noooo I am not your professor it's yoongi, call me hyung please" he says and earns a smile from the boys and he invited them inside.

"Really?" The rather bear looking boy asks.

"Yes, and who's taehyung and who's jimin?" He asks

"Oh, you know our names?"

"Ofc! I was the one who asked yoongi to call you guys. I was so excited to meet you boys" and they sit on the couch.

"Thats so sweet. I am jimin and this is taehyung" jimin introduces himself.

"Oh! Your from Busan???" He asks.

"Yes, we live in Seoul now but Busan is my hometown" jimin replies.

"Thats so nice! I am from Busan as well" he claps his hands together.

"Oh! The truth untold!!!!" They were cut off by a voice.

There tae was, looking at the screen and his favourite drama which he left mid way was paused on the TV screen.

"Oh, you know this drama?" Jungkook asks.

"Know??? Its my favourite at the moment!!! This jimin robbed me of watching the whole episode" he complained.

"I am watching this drama too, it's so good." Jungkook says