Hyung

Hyung...

the minute jimin heard that word, a million questions raised in his mind.

He couldn't quite point out what he felt at that.

Do I like him as my hyung?

And the answer he got was.. maybe?

the way yoongi treats him, it always reminds him of his own hyung, jin.

Jimin might not say it out loud most of the times. But he misses his hyung, so damn much.

Although hobi comes around and hangs out with him almost every weekend. He still never felt at ease about how much he misses his hyung.

No amount of calls and FaceTimes made up to the void in his heart.

the minute yoongi mentioned that word, his emotions started building up.

And yoongi, the person he admired the most since he arrived here, the person he idolised, is now here, telling him he'll be there.

All the emotions he felt, rushed at once, and he did the one thing he was dying to do.

Hug him.

The hug he needed to save his life for, the hug that could cross oceans and give him the feeling of home, the hug that could heal the scars the elder didn't break.

Jimin needed to for his survival.

So he didn't think another second before hugging the professor.

and that one hug, gave him all the strength to fight back his battles.

-

On the other side, yoongi was initially clueless.

He didn't understand what just happened that his student, hugged him out of nowhere.

But jimin, he knew him.

For him, jimin was someone, he saw himself in.

Jimin was that one kid, that was once him.

The same clueless, introverted, insecure kid he once was. And he just never wanted jimin to go through whatever he went through.

He wanted to be someone he always wanted, to jimin.

And if all that takes is a hug to get jimin be okay, he is happy to hug him all night.

He knew exactly what this kid is going through, and he will be there for him, for matter what.

It's ridiculous to even try and push this person away when jimin has already grown a lot closer to him.

The professional boundary remains the same at school, and after that, he knew he had responsibilities to take care of this boy. And he will gladly take up on that role to make sure he is okay and safe.

-

"I-" jimin speaks up as he breaks the hug.

"I'm sorry that came out of nowhere" jimin looks down, speechless

"Jimin, look here" and the elder gently grabs jimin's chin and make him look at him.

"You can always come to, I'm being so real with you. Please... trust me" it was as if he was desperate.

Desperate to help

jimin nods, he understands that yoongi understood him, so he doesn't say a word.

It was always like this, wasn't it?

Jimin never had to say a word for yoongi to understand him.

He just, got the younger.

"Okay so how far did this conversation go?" an energetic voice cuts the duo off.

"Jungkook hyung just randomly met me and dragged me to the food stalls. I'm sorry I left you jimin-ah" taehyung throws himself on his soulmate.

"It's okay, me and mr min-" and then jimin realises.

Yoongi is now close enough to call him a hyung, right?

"Me and hyung were just discussing about some things" and taehyung eyes looks like they were gonna pop out.

"You and your WHAT?" he screams.

"Well, yeah. Whatever you heard" yoongi is the one to respond now.

"Oh okay sir" and he fake bows to the elder that pisses him off.

"You can also call me hyung you dumbass" and yoongi taps on taehyung's head as an act of anger that turns out to be cute to the busan boys.

"He is cute" jimin hears jungkook giggling, looking at the absolute goof ball infront of him.

"He is" jimin agrees, but this time, it's for the other's cousin.

"I know, right?"

"Yes, I know"

That moment.

That very moment.

They both knew, what they were falling into.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Follow me on twitter if you want to 😘