Awkward

Pitch black sky, a ting of white hue. Eyes searching for a place to look, while mind searching for answers. Jimin didn't know what to do.

Am I thinking too much ? Is this even normal? Maybe it's the admiration? Maybe cuz I want his attention? What is it?

The incident with taehyung left a question in his mind thinking what if?

What if it's a...crush?

There can't be. There is no way.

"It's just all in my head" jimin thought to himself.

"It's all this taehyung's fault" is blamed it on his bed friend.

Should I avoid him for a while? Maybe that will help? He thought to himself.

He doesn't know, he isn't sure.

'This is all useless. I don't and won't be having feelings to my fuckin professor" he assured to himself.

It's a waste of time thinkin' about the possibilities.

Jimin decides not to worry and just sleep.

-

Just the next day, it was a class of prof min.

"Why?" He thought to himself.

Now it's awkward to even concentrate on the class.

Just then, he observed yoongi entering the class.

His excitement rose and he didn't knew what to do.

IT WASNT IN HIS CONTROL.

"So class, I hope you guys have completed the work?" He assured the class before asking them to submit their work.

With every step jimin take, his heart beat raise.

Wtf jimin never realised.

It was a fucking submission, nothing wrong about it.

He reached the table and looked at yoongi.

"Hey" yoongi called and jimin flinched, looking up.

"H-hello" he barely replied.

"Done with it?" He asked, a little secretively.

"Yes" he replied with a small voice.

"Here" and he saw yoongi show his hand. He gave his file to the elder, and saw the elder was checking it.

He was relaxed, finally thinking of running back to his seat.

"Nah- uh you stay back." Yoongi ordered, and the change of language indicated jimin, it was serious.

"Oh- okay" he obeyed and sat back in front of the teacher's desk.

"I think we have some discussion to do." Yoongi stated.

Jimin nodded his head and yoongi proceeded to speak.

"Let's say, I found some mistakes, or rather a pattern you keep getting wrong"

"W-what is it, sir?" Jimin questions in curiosity, what must it be?

"Here, look at this one extra element here. Did you decide on this last minute?" He asked.

"Yes sir"

"And in the previous assignment, you have an added extra element that you decided last minute I suppose?"

"That is true, sir" jimin admitted confusingly.

"Do you realise how after you are usually satisfied with your work, but then you stare at it for a while and be like, I could add one more?" The elder asks.

"I do, sir"

"that one decision, can either make a masterpiece, or ruin the entire thing" he stats.

"So.. that means..?" Jimin tried to ask if this is related to his work.

"This time, unfortunately it didn't work" the professor spats.

"B-but sir-" jimin tried to explain his opinion on this. He said as desperate. Very desperate

this isn't what he work for the whole night. He had a whole different point of view, but seems like the professor isn't gonna listen

"No excuses jimin, you will be awarded how much this design is worth for. Now go back to your seat and focus on my words in class"

"I-" before jimin could even reply, the elder stood up, indicating he was gonna start the class.

Jimin went back to his place, with a rather heavy heart.

Why do I feel like my heart is filled with water? And it is so full that the heart is squeezing out the water through eyes.

This hurt.

Really, really, hurt.

"Why am I feeling like this over a single assignment" jimin asked himself.

"It isn't a big deal" he tried to convince himself.

"I shouldn't be feeling this sad over a small thing" he was trying hard.

He stayed up the whole night, again.

He worked on it so hard only to get criticised,that too, by the professor who never, judged him.

Is it my hard work that's being ridiculed, or the person who did it?

What's hurting more?

Jimin couldn't answer that.

He slightly closed his eyes, and tears made their way out.

That's ridiculous to feel like your heart is being shattered when someone point a finger on your hard work, but still, painful.

Painful to watch your efforts go in vain.

Painful to change something that you loved its growth that you gave birth to.

it was ridiculous to the world, but only jimin knew how he felt what he felt.

He slid down the bench, where yoongi cannot spare a glance at.

his right hand on the edge of the bench for support, left hand on his mouth.

it's painful in its self to open the dam to the river of tears, he decided to not make it more louder than it already is, inside his body.

The silent screams inside his body screamed louder than bombs.

But he waited until the voices got tired, and the river dried up.

He got back on his seat, as if nothing happened.

he wasn't in the right state of mind, but that didn't stop him from following the elder's orders.

He listens to the class with all his ears. Until they grabbed every single piece of information the elder could pass.

The class came to end, and jimin was the first one to prepare to leave.

Yoongi watched jimin as he pass by him walking faster than before.

He sensed the hurt through his presence. The uneasiness in his body.

He left out a big sigh and head back to his cabin.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~