The hug of pain

how do you feel when you want something so bad, but at the same time, you don't?

If you want something so bad, then why don't you want it?

If you like something so bad, there is nothing like "you don't want it". Want, always wins against boundaries.

"Jimin?" A corse voice spelled his name.

He knew who it was.

"Oh! Hello sir" he greeted the elder, who was in front of him.

Jimin looked up, and he could get a perfect look at the black head.

He was wearing a black hoodie with a yellow smiley emoji in the middle. Blue denim jeans to go with the boyfriend aesthetic, hair nicely done.

He looked so....boyfriend.

"Oh-" jimin let out a gasp

It was rare to see the professor to pull a casual attire, and he looked so fine.

"I- are you okay?" the elder asked, with concern written all over his face.

He was worried

"Ah- yes. Yes I am" jimin replied, guessing yoongi noticed his gloomy look.

"I am good, sir. I will just improve the next time" he added.

"That's the spirit" the blackhead replied, smiling.

His hand slowly made its way towards the younger's head.

He softly rubbed jimin's hair, with a satisfying smile.

For a minute, jimin forgot what he was sad about.

He watched how happy and relieved yoongi looked. Maybe he blamed himself a lot.

It was unfair.

Why should yoongi pay for jimin's problems?

It made jimin feel guilty that he made the elder guilty for just, doing his job.

"I'm happy that you have given me such honest opinion, sir" jimin spoke.

Yoongi looked down at the younger with eyebrows furrowed.

"Huh?"

"I said, thank you for giving me an honest review. I have worked hard on that assignment. I hope you'll be satisfied with my performance in the next week's class" jimin explained, smiling.

That's.. amazing

Yoongi thought.

"Well, that's the spirit" he lifts him his hands into a fist and attempt to show his muscle, as a gesture of confidence.

The younger smiles at the attempt and giggle.

It's as if he forgot everything else.

The pretty worried eyes turning into happy crystals is all he needed to see.

"Wait, where is tae?" Jimin suddenly remembered his best friend he came with.

"Ahhh, he met me and Jungkook on our way and they went to this street food fest and asked me to find you" he lied.

Jungkook actually texted taehyung to go directly to the food fest so yoongi could talk to jimin

"Well, not entirely true but half truth..ig?" Yoongi thought to himself.

"Oh, soooooo" jimin drags his sentence

"So do you wanna do?" The older asks.

"I don't know. I only came here cause tae wanted to go here" he admits

"Well, same goes for me with Jungkook" he slips his hands inside his pocket as he speaks

"Should we just.. roam around?" He suggests, praying the younger would agree

"Sounds good" jimin replies, moving a little closer.

as they walk by, something catches jimin's eyes.

"Omg! Look at those" jimin jumps on his toes, grabbing the older's attention.

Yoongi panicked as to why jimin suddenly had a change of reaction.

Turns out jimin saw a stall selling Korean snacks.

"Omg jimin you scared me"

"Oh god look there! The sea weed strip snacks. I LOVE EM" he yells the last part, sprinting towards the stall.

"Wait for me" and yoongi follows his student.

-

"These are the yummiest snacks ever" the crisp's making a sound travels through yoongi's ears.

"I agree"

Jimin halts his position suddenly.

"What happened?" questions the older

"Nothing" jimin giggles.

"What is it? It's not nothing. Tell me!!" Yoongi pouts a little, annoyed at how jimin isn't answering him.

Curiosity was killing him.

Jimin looks up at the sulky kitty and he couldn't help but smile a little more.

"I reminds me of my hyung. We always used to fight for this snack" and suddenly, he stops smiling.

His face wears a gloomy mask

Yoongi didn't know what to do now.

"W-what happened?" He tried to look through jimin

Oh, a tear

He saw a tear trail down jimin's eyes, which he successfully covered.

"Jimin.. what happened?" He questions again, and his voice sounds so worried.

"I- I miss him" he looks at his professor.

"I miss my family a lot" and he tried his best to not let a year out.

Yoongi knew.

He knew exactly what jimin is going through.

And he knew what he wanted as well.

"Jimin, listen to me" he turns the younger towards his side by his shoulders.

"I will be your hyung, okay?" And jimin suddenly looks up.

"W-what?"

"I've been wanting to tell you this today anyway. No matter how much we try, I already feel a closer connection to you, jimin. Don't get me wrong. I will never treat you differently than the rest of the students. But, I see myself in you, and I wanna be someone to you, that I've always wanted to have in your age. I'll be your hyung" he says.

There was a minute of silence.

An awkward one, for yoongi atleast.

"So.. you're telling me, I can call and treat you like... a hyung?" He double checks.

"If you want to, that is-" he didn't even got to complete his sentence.

When came with an unexpected hug.

A very big one.

It's like he practically glued himself to the elder

It's like his life depends on this hug

He began to sob. Sob so hard, that his eyes are a little swollen by now.

Yoongi didn't knew why jimin reacted like that, but he probably needed it.

He just stood still, caressing the younger's head from time to time.

That's what he's gonna do. He's gonna be the most trusted person for his lil dongsang he got