Crush

"So, this is how you look at it"

His face was so focused, his lips are touching each other so often, his hands moving accordingly, and his outfit..

Jimin always noticed, yoongi dresses so much like a typical professor. The one time he saw his mentor in a normal attire is at his house. Even then, he looked so mature.

Ahh, the tie and the glasses.

Jimin was too lost observing that he got lost. But thank god he realised and came back to earth before the elder notices.

"are you getting what I am saying!" Yoongi ensures if he is doing a good work about this.

"Yes sir, totally" jimin replies, with a smile.

"Good. Now look at this"

And then they spend like few more minutes trying to discuss a topic.

-

"Okay. Let's halt for today jimin" and then yoongi picks up his pen from the book and closes it.

"Sir?" jimin calls, getting yoongi's attention.

"Yes"

"Um, I have something for you" the younger speaks.

"And that is?"

"Here you go" and yoongi looks at the brown box in jimin's tiny hands.

"Omg" he says.

"My mom sent it to me yesterday, and I got to know you like it from Jungkook hyung" he explains.

"Jimin, that's so.." he drags

"Just take it sir. Tell me how it was" he says, puts the box on the desk and proceeds to leave.

Yoongi now looks at the box, ah the smell of home.

He opens the box to find exactly what he thought he would.

Kimchi.

He smiled at it and decide to take it home.

-

"So what are we gonna eat for lunch?"

"Wait"

"What" taehyung looks at jimin, with a confused look.

"Is that Mr Min?" He asks, looking at his right.

"Oh yes, what about it?" Taehyung was a little confused at this.

"You go to the cafeteria, I'll be right back"

"Bu-" jimin already took this leave before tae could even complete his sentence.

Taehyung was confused but walked towards the cafeteria nonetheless..

On the other side

jimin decided to pass by his professor, but it should make it obvious that he wants his professor to notice jimin came for him.

So, he randomly walked in front of him, and made his appearance known to the elder.

And the elder did.

"Hey jimin" ah! Exactly what jimin needed.

"Yes sir?" He asked as if all of this wasn't his plan.

"Nothing, I- what are you doing here?" He asks.

"What do you mean sir? I am going to cafeteria of course" he lies, blatantly lies to his face.

"But, cafeteria is that way?" Yoongi shows his finger into the right direction.

"I- I mean, I have some work here before I got there" jimin smiles nervously trying his best to cover up the shits he pulled.

"Jimin... this is faculty block" yoongi puts his hands on jimin's shoulder.

"Did you get lost?" He asks, with concern written all over his face.

Jimin sighs, now there is nothing he can do.

He nods his head and play into this.

"It's okay, take a right from here and go straight. You'll find your way to the main block" yoongi directs him and gives him a is-it-clear look and jimin nods.

"Okay, go have your lunch then. Bye" yoongi waves his hand and jimin leaves towards the cafeteria.

-

"TF is wrong with you?" The said male asks with a serious voice.

"What do you mean?" Jimin speaks, with a sandwich in his hands.

"Why are you behaving so strange in front of me min?"

"No I ain't??? Why would you think that?"

"Um, let me guess. Your weirdly not taking a glance iff him for a second in his class, you always find ways to go talk to him but you don't go directly talk you always make him talk to you first and even now you did the same. You become nervous and you always want his attention. So again, what's going on???"

Oh damn, this taehyung notices every damn thing.

"It's not like that.." he drags

"Istg jimin tell me or I'll bury you alive" tae has enough of it. He knows and he wants jimin to tell him.

"I don't know tae, I just.. it's just nice being noticed by him. It's just nice listening to him talk, it's nice to think I am some of the few people he'd make small talk with if ever cross by, it's just nice how he is so good at teaching and I don't know I just want his attention on me" and there he goes, finally opening up.

Maybe even jimin himself didn't recognise.

"You have a crush"

"WTF???!!!" jimin stands up from his chair and looks at tae with horror eyes.

Gaining everyone's attention.

"Oh for god sake, sit down and chill" tae drags him down by the arm.

"What the fuck are you yapping about??" He whisper yells.

"Well, based on how you act. It pretty seemed like a crush to me" tae says, leaning back into the chair and folding his arms.

"no... I don't have a crush on him. I just like him. As a professor of course" he slowly speaks.

"Cover it all you want jimin. I said what I thought, only you'd know what your feeling" taehyung explains and goes back to his business leaving jimin with thousand thoughts.

.
.
.
To be continued~