Just the two of us

Jimin was inside yoongi's cabin right now, his model in his hands, and waiting for yoongi to complete his work so he could talk to jimin.

Jimin has come to the cabin after the classes, as yoongi asked him to. And yoongi had some work which he informed, will be done in a few minutes.

He asked jimin to take a seat and continued with work, which now lead to jimin sitting there, waiting for him.

Jimin looked around the cabin, as he found some free time.

He noticed the room smells a bit tangerine.. oh, he never noticed it before.

He saw a scented candle that is tangerine flavour, that fills up the room with its sweet, tangy flavour.

He also noticed how the color pattern was very unique, it's was mostly white and black but there are a hinge of colours here and there.

He noticed a painting of a beautiful house was hanging up on the wall, did yoongi paint it? It's looks so beautiful.

His eyes made their way from the painting to a framed plan of an apartment.

Strange.

Why would someone frame a mere plan? Was it yoongi's first design? Maybe.

He was lost in his analysis of why it was framed that he forgot to noticed yoongi finished his work and was now wondering what jimin was doing by looking at the frame.

"It is indeed my first design" yoongi spoke, as if he read jimin's mind just now.

"I- I mean, I wasn't s-staring" jimin tried to put words together.

"It's okay, jimin-ah. You can look at it, after all you'll have to do it one day too." Yoongi assured, but he saw jimin was feeling a bit shy, as if he wanted to ask something but he couldn't.

"Do you wanna ask something?"

"Um, I am a little skeptical..." Jimin dragged his sentence.

"Shoot it" yoongi speaks.

Jimin nodded and looks down

"W-why is it n-not looking like a perfect plan?" He asked and he thought he would offend yoongi but got a laugh instead.

"W-what happened?"

"Um, there is a story behind it actually. This is the reason I wanted to be an architect." Yoongi speaks.

"There was this one Japanese drama I watched as a kid, more than the drama, I loved how their house was designed, through years, I liked it so much that I wanted my dream house to be like that, so I drew it down. Then I realised it was fun so I kept doing it until I decided to take it as my major. The plan you just saw, is the plan I did when I was 12 y/o" and yoongi completes.

Jimin was star stuck. He used to draw and sketch from when he was 12 y/o? That's so crazy.

"OMG that's.. so naive and cute" jimin says and yoongi smiles at him.

"Thank you, now shall we get started on your model?"

"Yes, please" jimin replies.

-

"So that's how you get to know how to arrange it. Look at these references I have given you, I wouldn't be teaching you everything you need to do your research on these things. Understood?" And the professor finishes.

"Yes sir" jimin replies, feeling happy.

"And thank you so much sir, I am very grateful, truly" he adds.

"It's my job, jimin-ah. Don't worry too much about it" he replies but jimin shakes his head.

"Your job is to guide me when I approach you, but I was too dumb to do that, but thanks for noticing me or I would've never dared to ask" he says.

"Well, if you say so" yoongi gives up.

"Then.. I'll take my leave?" Jimin says, getting up from his seat.

As he was about to leave, yoongi calls him and he turns to the professor.

"Yes sir?" He asks, fixing his shoes.

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while.." yoongi drags.

Jimin stays there listening to him now.

"Well, I have a pretty good relationship with taehyung, as we come from the same city and stuff. I meet him sometimes and he talks to me often. But, we never hangout much the two of us."

What does his mean? What does he mean "the two of us". OMG park jimin your such a overthinker

"H-huh? Y-yeah" he agrees in small voice.

"Wanna hangout sometime? Get to know eachother? Only if your comfortable tho, it's not a professor to student order, more like a friendly fellow Korean senior invite." He says, and jimin struck there.

Senior? So, he doesn't consider me as a student?

"Um.. of c-course sir. I am down for it" he says and quickly leave there as SOON as possible. His heart is beauting too fast than it should be rn.