Meet

It's the 2nd day after hoseok dropped jimin at his dorms. He helped jimin set his dorm room up.

Jimin explored the campus on day one, he met a few people from his course, and from what he saw, his roommate looks very orthodox. Jimin wondered if he could even adjust with him but he promised himself not to be bratty and deal with everything with patience.

Today, he was just in his room alone. His roommate should be moving in today. He hoped they would get along. Jimin can speak very good English, but the sudden change of lifestyles he wasn't really used to. He missed home so much.

Jimin decided to casually take another walk to the garden which has a small pond view to it. He grabbed his jacket and stepped outside his room.

-

The fresh Breeze hitting his face, he wondered how the university managed to protect the nature here by planting the trees that were cut off when they were building the campus. Maybe, they figured they have to give back what they took. The campus looks very green, and since the school is very famous for its architecture, they followed eco friendly ways and ideas to protect the mother nature.

Jimin sat down on the ground, enjoying the view of the pond.

"Excuse me?" Jimin felt someone tap his shoulder, he turned around to find a person, a little similar to him.

"Yes?" He replied, already trying to figure out his ethnicity

"Um, I'm sorry to interrup but are you park jimin? From architecture?" The said male asked, and jimin nodded in return.

"Yes, I am. And you?"

"Ugh, Finally! I've been searching for you the whole time" the male said, in korean.

"Wait, are you Korean?" Jimin asked, him too in korean.

"Ofc! And I found out there is another Korean in our class, so I found out the deets about you. Sorry if that's creepy but man I am sick of talking in English as of now" the male replied.

"To he honest? Same bruh. And, sorry I didn't ask your name?"

"Ah! It's fine. I'm kim taehyung from architecture as well." he replied.

"Nice to meet you, taehyung" jimin replied, he was happy. Seriously, he was happy. He finally got someone that he could speak comfortably with.

"The culture here is like really diverse, it's like the whole world is in one place. It's so cool" taehyung spoke.

"I know right? Btw do you live in the dorms?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I do. But, my roommate hasn't arrived yet so I am bored" Taehyung replied.

"We can crash at any one of our rooms tonight then? Cuz I just got a text my roommate's gonna move in tommorow" jimin replied.

"THAT'D BE GREAT" taehyung replied, the excitement really visible on his face.

-

"So we are in the same class??? That's so nice like bruh I was so worried" taehyung spoke, they were walking on the hallway after getting to know their schedules and thankfully taehyung and jimin have the same classes.

"I heard our first class is gonna be building construction" jimin replied, looking through his and taehyung's schedule, checking how many of their classes are same.

"I heard the professor is very friendly. I wonder who" taehyung spoke, wondering how their first professor will turn out to be.

"Basically we have same classes the whole day. Yikes!" Jimin exclaimed, excited about his first day.