4

It a few days since Juyeon's last visit to the cafe, he decided to come here again, and this time he brought Eric and Sunwoo with him. The two younger boys wanted to come to the cafe with Juyeon.

Juyeon walked to the cafe with Eric and Sunwoo, as they all wanted to go together and explore this amazing cafe. It wasn't that far from their apartment, and the boys were excited to visit and explore this place. They wanted to try out the coffee here since Juyeon spoke highly about it and shared his enthusiasm for the cafe with them.

"I can't wait to see the cafe with my own eyes" said Sunwoo.

"I'm sure you two will love it" said Juyeon.

Eric, Juyeon, and Sunwoo had arrived at the cafe, however, when they walked to the door, they saw a "closed" sign plastered on the door.  They were surprised that the cafe was closed, as they wanted to have coffee here and didn't expect it to be closed at this time.  It was really unfortunate for them to want to come here and find it closed.

"Are they close on the weekend?" asked Eric.

"I don't know" said Juyeon.

Just then, Haknyeon arrive and saw Juyeon, Eric and Sunwoo.

"Excuse me. What are you doing?" asked Haknyeon.

"Oh, you the worker" said Juyeon.

"You... Ah! Lee Juyeon, right?" asked Haknyeon.

"Yes. I came again but I didn't know that cafe close today" said Juyeon.

"Oh, I'm sorry. The owner suddenly fell ill and I was just came back from the hospital" said Haknyeon.

"Is the owner okay?" asked Sunwoo.

"He doing fine now. Thank you for asking. Did you came here for a drink?" asked Haknyeon.

"Yes, we are but we will come back later" said Juyeon.

"But, hyung~" whine Eric.

"We can't disturb him to open the cafe now, Eric. They have their own business to do" said Juyeon.

"Um, if you don't mind. I can make something for you" said Haknyeon.

"No, it's okay. We don't want to disturb you" said Sunwoo.

"No, I insist. Please. Come in"

Haknyeon invited them into the cafe.

"I'm sorry for troubling you" said Juyeon.

"It's okay. I don't want them to go home disappointed" said Haknyeon.

"Thank you. Really" said Juyeon.

"Your welcome. Ah, I never introduce myself yet. My name is Ju Haknyeon" said Haknyeon.

"It nice to meet you, Haknyeon. You already know my name. This two are my mates, Kim Sunwoo and Sohn Eric" said Juyeon.

"It really nice to meet you, Haknyeon hyung" said Eric.

"Nice to know you too, Eric. Please take a seat while I prepare something for you" said Haknyeon and walk to the counter.

When Haknyeon turned around, his pheromone ended up spreading to the nose of both Eric and Sunwoo. They could both feel the pheromone he was releasing, and they were both immediately drawn to him. The pheromones he released had the same special effect on the boys that it had on Juyeon, and they both felt the urge to be around Haknyeon. Suddenly, they were both much more interested in Haknyeon and the pheromones he released had them feeling a certain way towards him.

"Is this what you feel, Juyeon hyung?" asked Sunwoo.

"You can feel it, right?" asked Juyeon.

They both nodded.