9

Haknyeon was standing in front of a grave. On the grave, there was Mr. Kim's name, and beside Mr. Kim's grave was the grave of his wife.

Haknyeon put a bouquet of lilies in front of both graves. Sangyeon was with him, and they both paid their respects to Mr. Kim and his wife. They stood silently and bowed in front of the graves. It was a way for them to honor the dead and show their appreciation.

"At last, I have a brave to come here to visit you, Mr. Kim. I'm sorry if I'm taking along time to come see you" said Haknyeon.

Haknyeon was a bit afraid to come to the grave or to a funeral since he had a bad memory of a past funeral. The last time he went to an event like this was when his parents passed away in an accident when he was still a child. It was emotional and upsetting for him, and he probably felt scared of coming to another funeral. But he was trying to be strong and supported by Sangyeon, who also came with him to go to the grave.

"Thank you, hyung for fulfill this small request" said Haknyeon.

"It's okay. I'm always willing help you, Haknyeon" said Sangyeon.

Haknyeon smile.

"Let's go home. I'm happy to be able to give respect to him" said Haknyeon.

When they was about to walk away, someone came to their direction. When he saw Haknyeon, he was shock.

"Haknyeon?"

Haknyeon look up and see the man. A man he hasn't seen in a long time.

"Yohan?"

Yohan run to him and hug Haknyeon.

"Oh, Haknyeon! I was so worried of you. I've been searching for you everywhere but I can't find you. I'm so glad I find you" said Yohan.

"Long time no see, Yohan" said Haknyeon.

Yohan let go of him but still grabbing him on his arms.

"Where have you been? I was searching for you everywhere and I also come to the cafe in case I ran into you. Where were you?" asked Yohan.

"It's a long story. But now I'm taking a shelter at his place for a moment" said Haknyeon and point at Sangyeon.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Lee Sangyeon"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Yohan. Haknyeon's friend" said Yohan.

"I'm so glad I'm finally meet you, Haknyeon. I been meaning to give you something" said Yohan.

"What is it?" asked Haknyeon.

"Come to my home for a moment" said Yohan.

They arrive at Yohan's house.

"Dad! Granpa! I'm home!"

"Welcome home, Yohan. Oh, Haknyeon. It nice to see you again" said Yohan's grandfather.

"It's been a while, sir" said Haknyeon.

"Dad! Haknyeon here!" said Yohan.

"What?"

They can hear from afar a footstep running to the front. Yohan's father appeared.

"Haknyeon ah! Where were you?" asked Yohan's father.

"It been a long time, sir" said Haknyeon.

"I'm glad to see you too, Haknyeon. I thought you already out from the town that I almost gave up" said Yohan's father.

"Yohan said you have something to give to me? What is it?" asked Haknyeon.

"Come inside first. Yohan, prepare a drink for the guest" said Yohan's father.