11

Haknyeon was standing at the porch and he looked up at the sky and the moonlight. Today was a night full of moonlight and it was gorgeous. He felt calm and peaceful, and he just wanted to take in the silence and tranquility of the night. He wanted to relax and appreciate the beauty of the moonlight. It was a calming experience for him and he felt grateful for this moment of peace.

Then, someone put a cardigan on his shoulder. When he look back, Sangyeon was there.

"It cold outside. You catch a cold" said Sangyeon.

"Thank you"

Sangyeon accompanied Haknyeon at his side.

"What were you looking at?" asked Sangyeon.

"A moon. Tonight is a full moon" said Haknyeon.

"Is it. It look beautiful" said Sangyeon.

"Yes. It's beautiful" said Haknyeon.

Haknyeon thought it's time to ask Sangyeon.

"Sangyeon hyung"

"Yes?"

"I want to ask you. Again" said Haknyeon.

"Is it about the cafe? Are there something you want to know?" asked Sangyeon.

"No. Not about the cafe. It's about... us" said Haknyeon.

Sangyeon was a bit stunned.

"What about it?" asked Sangyeon.

"I heard your conversation about want me to be in a pack" said Haknyeon.

"Okay"

He let Haknyeon say what he want to say first. Haknyeon look nervous.

"... Let's do it" said Haknyeon.

Sangyeon's eyes become wide. He was suprised Haknyeon want to be in his pack now.

"A-Are you sure? If you want more time to think, that's absolutely okay" said Sangyeon.

Haknyeon shook.

"I already think about it for a long time. This is my answer"

Haknyeon grab Sangyeon's hand.

"I want to be your Omega and you'll be my Alpha. Please?"

Sangyeon didn't waste any time and he kissed Haknyeon. He really wanted to hear those words from Haknyeon and he was really happy that Haknyeon wanted to be his mate. It was a special moment for both of them, and it was a way for them to show how much they cared for each other.

It was a beautiful scene, as they kissed under the moonlight. It was a meaningful moment for both of them, and it was a way for them to express their love and affection. It was a special and memorable night for both of them.

"Of course I would love to have you in my pack, Haknyeon. I been dreaming for this" said Sangyeon.

Haknyeon smile happily.

"Does that mean Haknyeon hyung will be part of our pack now?" asked Eric.

They see all their mates is gathering at the door.

"Yes. He is" said Sangyeon.

Eric run to Haknyeon and hug him.

"I'm so happy!" said Eric.

"I'm more happy, Eric" said Haknyeon.

"Now you just need to get the bite mark from Sangyeon. When do you want to do it?" asked Jacob.