4

Shresth's POV (Continued from last part)

"And I hate surprises.. I think you remember.." She smirked.. "I knew that.. But you know, preferences changes over time.." I sipped on my coffee..

"But mine hasn't changed over years.." She replied.. "Yes.. I can verify that.. You still call me elephant.." I scoffed..

She tried to hide her smile but ended up laughing loudly about it.. She used to tease me being an elephant because of my tall height.. My body appeared really buff in front of her small figure..

Our classmates named her cold blooded because of her nature.. She was fun and ongoing for once and then sudden quietness and deep philosophical thoughts the next moment..

"I don't call you that now.. We were kids that time Shrey..sth.. I-I meant to say S-Shresth.." She stutter and again.. Quiet Sirisha is back..

The time she was new admission, we had a lot of name confusion because my name sounded like Shrey.. But because of its spelling my name was suppose to sound like Shresth.. But for the first few days after we started talking, she called me Shrey..

She was later corrected by my classmate Arpita who laughed at her first because of such misunderstanding.. I missed her calling me Shrey..
She was the first girl or student who called me that and didn't got a full blown lecture by me.. She was an exception to me.. And she will be always..

"Its's not like I didn't liked it.. You can call me that if you want to.. You are an exception.." I assured her.. "The only exception.." She completed..

"So... What's next..?" She asked.. "I don't know.. Maybe walk around the park nearby..?" I suggested..

"Umm.. It's too crowded nowadays.. Maybe we can catchup later..?" She said and started checking her schedule..

"I don't have any problem but.." I paused and looked at her.. She was looking out of window not wanting to make eye contact.. She was always scared to make one..

Maybe 2-3 seconds, after that Sirisha is lost again..

"Please.. Stop running away from me.. We were bunch of teenagers that time.." I tried, she shook her head and got up... I walked behind her..

"Shresth.. I know we were teenagers, and that is why I am is running from you.. It was all past.. Let's just focus on our present right.." She said and got out of the cafe..

"Ma'am receipt..?" The cashier shouted but I took it from his hand.. I glared at him and stood there while checking it.. 

Yes..!! I found her phone number.. I know I am creep, but when it comes to her I am not a very decent guy..

I quickly saved it and put the receipt in my pocket.. I walked out of the cafe and booked my cab.. I came back to hotel and picked up the wedding card of Vishaka she gave me last night..

Getting married to someone named Neil.. In Goa.. I chuckled and again went into flashback.. Sirisha had dreams of visiting Goa.. I still remember how we used to tease her that she will visit there with her partner.. 

After having my dinner I decided to text Sirisha.. I unlocked my phone and save her number with  her name which I tried to searched a lot in these years..

Isha 🌸

Flowers.. She loved them.. Her favorite flowers were lilies, daisies and white roses.. According to her they are meant to be the signs of purity..

 According to her they are meant to be the signs of purity

Okay.. She left me on seen.. But she did agreed to meet me, so that's a win win situation.. I closed my phone and lied down on my bed..

I closed my eyes and her smiling face appeared in front of my eyes.. She is driving me crazy day by day..

The Next Day

I am standing in front of her collage gate for last 15 minutes.. I came here earlier cause who does want to get scold by their crush on their first date.. Wait it's a date..

I saw her walking towards me.. Again, she saw me but is walking without making an eye contact.. Does she also feel weak in her knees and all.. (Hehe)

She stood at distance frim me and waved her hand.. I smiled and walked towards her with some lilies.. I gave her lilies and her expressions were so lit..

"Did you liked them..?" I asked. "I-I mean yeah.. But aren't they expensive.. Like 300 rupees for one.. And you got me 6.. What the hell Shresth..!!! She shouted..

"Calm down woman.. They are not that expensive.." I said and laughed a little.. I always used to calm here when she got angry..

And you know the best part, I was the sole reason for her anger..

"Let's go.. We have very limited time.." I said and pulled her with me inside the car I booked for the date.. I wanted to drive so we can get some more time together..

She pulled her hand and started walking behind me.. Okay, she hates skin ship.. Point noted.

 After driving for 15 minutes and having discussion over fiction and her story writing skills we reached the restaurant.. She stepped out of the car and looked around.. I specially booked it because I didn't wanted any disturbance.. This place in famous for it's low reservations..

We sat on our reserved table in the opposite direction.. Why does she hates me this much.. She picks up the menu and chokes on her water..

Second point of the night.. She chokes really easily.. 

"Relax.." I said and passed her a tissue.. She wiped her mouth and continued to look at the menu card.. " What the hell you booked such and expensive place..? I know you are rich and all but no need to show off.." She whispered yelled at me.. 

I got closer to her and whispered.. "Nothing is more expensive than the smile which comes on your face when I am the reason.. I wiped the corner of her mouth with tissue and sat back on my place..

Point third, she has a great set of expressions..

After deciding on the order we were sitting quietly while looking around.. 
"Everyone is getting married.. So, do you also have some plans..?" She asked I shook my head in negative..

"I really want someone original.. One who is not willing to change herself for someone.." I replied..

She smiled and sat comfortably on the chair.. I noticed the smile which appeared on her face.. A typical author's reaction when they hear about real life ideal types..

Her fashion sense is something.. I had always seen her in two braids or a pony tail.. She really had a glow up..

Those straight black locks which were spread till her lower back and the baby blue dress which stole my heart.. She wore platform heels to match my height but.. Hehe..

TBC