2

Ekaansh's POV

I woke up the next day and found my room empty as usual.. She wakes up before me and sleeps after me.. How are we able to support this relationship, if she does not want to give me chance..?

I got up and went inside bathroom to freshen up.. I came downstairs and found everyone sitting near the dining table.. I looked around to find Ahaana and found her talking with my grandmother.. 

I sat down and chatted with my siblings and cousins a little when mom decided to serve us the breakfast.. Everyone sat down and began with their responses over politics.. Why the hell are we discussing politics when we do business..?

"I wanted to say something.." I said and got everyone's attention except my wife's who continued to avoid any eye contact with me..

"Haan bolo.." My dad encouraged.. "Actually the Delhi branch is facing some problems.. So we are going to visit Delhi from today's flight.." I dropped the bomb and voilà.. My mom is all ready to throw her slippers at me..

"Par itni jaldi kyun..? Abhi abhi toh shaadi hui hai.. Kahin ghum phir toh aao.." My grandfather said.. Mom went to Ahaana and whispered her something and a small smiled formed on her lips..

"It's final.. We are going.." I said and got up from my seat as I have already finished my breakfast.. Ahaana followed me back to the room shortly..

"Mummy asked me to bring you downstairs for meeting some other relatives and reception planning.." She said.. I looked at her with wide eyes.. This is the longest sentence she spoke to me after our marriage..

"I-I will come.." Okay why the hell am I stuttering for..? She is my wife.. I should be brave.. What the hell what..? I am going crazy I guess.

Few days later..

I slumped back on bed and looked at ceiling.. Finally every wedding ritual and functions were over.. I can finally live in peace..

Me and Ahaana decided to live in a separate room as she was not comfortable with me yet to share a room.. We somehow managed it in my ancestral house, but now I wanted to work upon us..

Flashback 6 months ago..

After the discussion over the new projects with the Kapoors, I stepped inside my cabin with my secretary Karan behind me telling me about the minutes of the meetings..

"Sir.." Karan whispered near my ear.. I lifted my eyes from the file and saw two people sitting near my desk.. I told him to email me rest of the important terms and walked towards my chair..

"Bahut jaldi nahi aa gya yeh..?" My mom said with displeasure on her face.. "Meeting khatam hue abhi 15 minute hue hai.." My father added.. "Aap toh chup hi rhiye.. Bete ki hi tarafdaari karni hai.." She said and rolled her eyes at my father.

I bowed down and touch both of their feet to seek blessings.. I sat back on my chair and awkwardness filled the air..

"Umm.. What made you guys come here..?" I asked and my mom burst out.. "Pehli baat hum tumhare guys nahi hai.. Aur doosri baat jin ladkiyon ke photos bheje the unmein se kaun pasand aayi..?" 

"Maa.. Relax.." I handed her a glass of water and she gulped it down in a go.. I looked at dad for help but he shook his head..

" I actually.. Mujhe usmein se koi pasand nahi.." Lol.. I didn't even know which photos she sent me.. I asked Karan to look over my mother's contact since last year..

She had been sending me photos of girls to marry me off.. Like why..? How am I going to get stable after having wife..?

"Beta.. Tujhe ladki hi pasand hai na.. Like hum tujhe phir bhi support karenge.." My mother blurted out.. I looked at her with horror expression..

How can she even think about such things.. I mean society is progressive now, but I am straight.. I like girls only..

"No mom.. There is nothing like that.." I said and shook my head to remove all the things I had imagined.. "then why are you not finding someone.. You are already 27.." Dad said..

"I will find someone.. Please.." I said..

Flashback over

The next day.. We are sitting on my dining table having breakfast.. I was all ready for for the office when the door bell rang..

Our house help Kiran came towards us.. "Sir.. Koi ma'am se milne aaya hai.." She said.. "Kaun hai..?' I asked and wiped my mouth.. "Voh apna naam Ritwik bata rhe hai.."

My blood boiled hearing his name.. Why the hell he was here..? Why can't he let me and my wife having our life in peace.. She got up from her seat and went towards the living room.. She didn't even asked me if I wanted to join..

Ritwik was Ahaana's fiancé.. But due to some circumstances she ended up marrying me.. She had already mentioned you guys earlier that our relationship was suppose to be fake.. But.. We got married..

She got up leaving me alone on the table. I tried controlling my anger, but the thoughts of my wife being with someone else made my blood boil..

I walked after her just to find that guy still on the door frame.

" I thought it was over..?" Her voice was cold, no emotions on display. " I.. I wanted to say sorry and.." She cut him off in the middle..

"See Ritwik.. If you are here for the apology then please leave.. I told you I already forgave you, no need of such nonsense.." She said and closed the door on his face.

Seeing her this avatar a sense of relief came to my heart. She looked at me with weird expressions. "Are you done gawking..?" She asked. Actually she ordered me to answer.

"Umm.. No.. I mean, I was not gawking.." Okay, why the hell did I stuttered for..? Hell I need to get a checkup for myself..

"Whatever.." She whispered and walk past me.. 

TBC