1

25.12.2023
We wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year..
May this new year fill your lives with new hopes and blessings.. Sending lots of love to you Starrys..
Enjoy and party hard stars..
Regards 
~Sia

Shatakshi's POV

Shatakshi's POV

Walking down the stairs of my childhood household I looked around every corner of the house.. The day I will be send to my in laws house.. Yes I got married.. Umm It was not a very kind of hi-fi wedding which I demanded..

But, hey.. I didn't introduced myself.. Hi Myself Shatakshi.. Shatakshi Gautam.. Kinda old fashion name but I like it. Anyways, I am 25 years old and I have a older twin Shashank Gautam.. We are like typical siblings always fighting, but that's my right.. Although I am 1 minute younger than him, but he still behaves like a brat..

Yeah, I was telling you guys about my marriage.. I got married to an engineer.. Yes, you heard it.. Getting married to the person of the profession whom I left to follow passion.. Yes I did my Bachelor's in Technology, but decided to pursue literature cause it was my passion..

And like every brown parent mine were also against, but that bratty brother of mine convinced them.. (At least he had done something in his life..) Yes moving on, I am getting married actually I got married..

Not a very large scale as my now husband was too busy to face the crowd.. That is why we have an intimate wedding.. Honestly we had a court marriage.. We signed the papers and exchanged the garlands that's it.. 

I always had dreams of wearing Sabyasachi lehenga on my wedding, but the silly husband of mine ruined it.. But I will forgive him because he is cute.. (Not to mention he is hot too..)

Honestly, we were engaged for a year and a half before we decided to get married.. He wanted to wait for me till the movie based on one of story hits the screen.. Yes I am that popular.. 

TO MY LOVE.. The book is a story about two childhood friends who never realized that they were in love until their separation.. The story was written by boy's POV, because the guys written by a woman are PERFECTIONIST..

After having a tearful farewell from my house oh sorry my paternal house I sat inside the car with my now husband along side my brother and a driver..

He passed me his hanker chief while looking at the car mat.. Never knew a man can find mat more attractive than his newly wedded wife..

After 45 minutes we reached his now my place.. He opened the door for me still avoiding the eye contact.. Does he also feel weak in knees and all..(Hehe)

After all the necessary rituals we were allowed to come to our bedroom.. I stepped inside his bedroom which pretty simple.. I mean the place where we staying was his parents place.. We are suppose to travel for a few hours to reach his actual place..

Btw.. Have I introduced you to my husband.. I think in all this excitement I forgot to inform about him.. His name is Mihir. Mihir Sinha.. But I preferable call him Mir.. It's sweet and feels mine..

My husband is really shy and least talkative guy you will ever met.. He loves to stay at home and read novels.. Straight out of fictions I guess.. He is really simple and genuine which made me fall for him..

It's not like love or something, but I feel really aroused by him.. Aroused..? Let's just say attracted for now.. 

Mihir's POV

It's already midnight but sleep is something which is not bothering me at all.. I turned a little to see my now wife sleeping with her mouth parted a little..

Shatakshi.. Pronouncing her name is the second most hardest thing in the worst after talking to the strangers..

I am Mihir Sinha.. Software engineer and CEO of Lotus Park.. The company was my star up along side with my bestfriend Samay Khurrana.. We were together since our college times.. He was one of the only friends I had.

Growing up from Extroverted to Introverted I have seen many people, but she seems so distant from them.. She has that female arrogance towards which I am more than attracted.. The hard to get girl who is ready to spoil her all working day if you want her attention..

She can shout at you at the morning, but will say sorry if she feels too much.. How I even got this lucky to have her as my wife..

But I am so sure that after knowing about my past she will probably leave me.. Or if she will not then definitely I will force her to leave..

Author's POV
Flashback (3 months ago)

 Shatakshi is sitting on the chair with a journalist who was asking her questions about the book which is going to publish soon.. She constantly sneaked glances of the man standing beside the camera man..

After the shoot he asked her to come outside the set.. She got changed into her regular clothing and went towards the parking area..

She went closer to him and pulled him in a hug.. He was taken aback for a movement but slowly hugged her back..

"I thought you will not come.." She said while breaking the hug.. "I-I.. I just did.." He mentally killed himself for stuttering..

"That's so sweet of you Mir.." She said and pecked his cheeks.. His ears turned red afer she kissed him.. A small smile formed on her face watching his reaction..

She cupped his face and made him looked at her.. " I never knew I could make someone blush.." She said  in flirtatious tone to make him more shy than before..

He removed her hands from his face and adjusted his glasses.. She tip toped on her toes to match his height.. She ruffled his hair and placed a soft kiss near his lips and ran towards her car..

He stood there watching her go.. After few minutes he received a message and a smile automatically formed on his lips..

"Stop blushing now.. Otherwise people would have confusion between you and tomatoes.." 

Oh god.. How much he wanted to tell her, but he knew he never had a picture perfect future planned even after trying..

TBC