1

Shresth's POV (9 years ago)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Shresth's POV (9 years ago)

My day started as normal.. I was talking to my bestfriend Karan who is super busy in telling me about his popularity in school.. I just nodded my head controlling my yawn..

It's my fourth day in class and I am hate every fudging second of it.. Why can't I have a good numbers of friends..

Sorry I am Shresth.. Shresth Chaudhry, the Vice Captain of Greendale Community School.. It is one of the most talked about school in Delhi.. 

And the reason I want more friends is because my only friend or the only person whom I referred as friend has took Humanities stream..  The reason I have no friends because I have to maintain my so called image and I don't want some snakes to take advantage of that.. 

Meanwhile me being my parent's first child decided to fulfill their dream of taking Science stream.. And that too medical..

After few minutes our class teacher came inside and started calling our names for daily attendance.. As the class list started to come to end, someone from the last row raised her hand..

"Sorry to interrupt ma'am, but it's Sirisha not Sarisha.. It should be S I R I S H A" She said in a low voice.. 

My attention got diverted towards her.. She has a little deep voice.. Not shrill voice that girls of her age have.. But dude.. She is pretty.. No, she is beautiful..

She lowered down her gaze when she noticed our Physics teacher stepping inside the class.. And the first day went like this..

The Next Day came and I was too eager to watch her.. I stood on the school gate as  my house was on duty and being their head I was suppose to be present at the school gate..

She walked down the little raised platform we had near our school gate and stepped inside.. How can someone manage to look this pretty in school uniform..

Days went like wind.. I tried to start a conversation with her, but got rejected every single time.. She is not arrogant, but probably something else..

A month has already went and we have finally started having conversation.. The only problem is that all we do is argument.. But it is fun.. I must say she has anger issues.. Or not.. She just gets irritated really quickly..

In all this I got to know about my classmate Kashish, whom everyone thinks have crush on me.. But.. Dude I like her biggest enemy or friend... I know she does not really appreciate Sirisha and this is the reason why she is hot headed most of the time.. Kashish likes to talk between our conversation which is not really liked by my girl.. I mean Sirisha..

As I mentioned earlier about her irritation, Kashish is one the reason for them.. I know her since our 10th grade and I never expected something like this from her.. But here I am, getting shipped with her by my own crush..

Time flies.. I stood here with Karan and few other batchmates.. The last day of our school.. Farewell.. In these 2 years I have realized one thing.. She hates me..

Although she confessed me that she does not hate me, but she does not love me either.. I am just not her type I guess.. 

I saw her standing with her friends.. She looks good in pink.. Her hair open till her waist, not very slim but maintained figure.. And definitely her medium brown skin with pink plump lips.

I have saw her with open hair and makeup only once.. The time was of our school's cultural programs.. She was a part of group song.. The first person I saw in the morning when I came inside the school.. She was running away from me before her performance cause she believed her makeup was making her look horrible..

But little touchup did enhance her beauty.. We spent 27 minutes, the longest time of our life talking to each other.. It was the first and last time we had talked that much.. I got to know many things known, but still nothing about her..

How much I wanted to confess her, but I didn't wanted to give her trauma as she begins her new life in the collage.. I know, she does not believe in this relationship and all.. After I promised her I will join the same collage as her, but I know I will fail miserably.. She wants to study Forensic Science and I want to became a Cardiologist.. 

We didn't talked much today.. But I know, she will be the first woman of my life who made me realize how love feels..

It does not requires any medium to happen.. 

The last thing which I remembered before I ended my school was that Sirisha Roy.. I really loved you....

TBC