5

Shresth's POV

After we finished having dinner, we were talking about our life after completing our degrees.. I didn't told her much about my plan as I knew she would definitely reject me after knowing them..

She came from a service class family, meanwhile I came from a business family.. Not many people knew about my lifestyle as I decided to hide it in the school.. Only Karan and some other friends of mine know about this..

We were talking when her phone started ringing.. It is her mother.. She excused herself and went out to attend the call.. After I paid the bill I waited for 10 minutes.. But thanks to my low patience I went behind her..

 I went closer to her but still maintained some distance so that she does not become uncomfortable.. 

"হ্যাঁ মা, সব কিছু ঠিক আছে" (han ma, sob kichu thik ache) she talked in her mother tongue.. It is Bangla I guess..

 (Yes mom everything is fine)

"আমি তোমাকে পরে কল করব আমি এখন বাইরে আছি" (ami tomake pore kal karab ami ekhon baire achi) Okay now it is difficuilt to understand what she is talking about..

(I will call you later I am outside right now)

I stood in front of her.. She was looking down the floor but her eyes shifted from the floor when she saw me.. She smiled and little and hummed on the phone..

"Okay.. Bye.." She said and finally ended the call.. She sighed and locked her phone.. Meanwhile this whole time I was staring at her..

"So.. What made you come outside..?" She asked while keeping the phone in her bag.. I shook my head while smiling..

The distance between us was less than normal.. I don't know what I had in my mind that time.. I went more closer and held her by her waist..

She looked shocked but not uncomfortable.. Her hands rested on my chest trying to increase the distance but I pulled her more closer..

She lifted her neck to look at me in the eyes.. How beautiful her black eyes looked with kohl decorating them.. I pushed one of her hair strand behind her ear and pecked her cheeks.. She held my shirt in her knuckles..

She closed her eyes trying to control her rapid breathing.. I leaned in.. Our lips touched.. We waited for a few minutes when she pushed me..

"I-I am s-sorry.." I said and scratched the back of my head.. She ignored the eye contact and replied.. "I-I s-should g-go.." Her voice came as a whispered..

"Wait.. I will drop you.." I asked.. She thought for a moment and then nodded her head in agreement..

We both sat inside the car and none of us bothered to break the awkward silence inside the car.. After 15 minutes of drive I stopped the car in front of her collage..

She quickly opened the door and ran inside the door of her hostel.. I came of the car and found her running towards the hostel gate.. After she entered it I turned back and sat inside the car..

I came back to the hotel and retired myself for the night.. I slumped back on the bed with my eyes close and the moments we had together few minutes ago came in front of eyes..

I needed to tell her about my feelings before I loose her again.. After 2 days had my flight back to Jaipur.. I will directly go their to take my position as the new CEO..

The Next Day 

Sitting in front of my laptop with ear pods inside my ear I was trying to focus on the meeting held to discuss the leftover work before my dad retires.. I was not able to sleep properly at night because every time that incident would come to mind..

I tried texting her a few times from last night, but she ignored all of them.. Maybe she had classes in the morning.. I wanted to call her but decided to wait till evening..

"Shresth.. Shresth...!!!" I heard my dad's voice coming from the device.. I came out of my thoughts and opened my mic.. "Yes dad..?" I asked

"Where have you been lost.. The meeting has already ended.." He said.. I sighed and replied.. " I don't know dad.. It's just feels like I will not be able to handle this company the way you did.."

" I know, You will be the best for this company son.. I trust you and so our employees.. I have seen the caliber in you.. We all are here to support in every decision you make.. Got it.." He smiled at me..

I smiled back and nodded my head.. I am so grateful to get supportive parents like them.. But I am also sure the day I will tell them about Sirisha, will be the day they will show me their real side..

The reason is that my mother has selected a girl for me.. She is Trisha.. We were childhood friends and she is the daughter of my mother's best friend..

We were classmates till 5th standard.. After that my parents shifted to Delhi for the betterment of the company.. But after me and Yuvaansh finished our school, they came back to Jaipur..

She is nice girl.. But she had told me about her feelings earlier.. She liked Samir.. Our business partner's son.. They were in a relationship, but none of our mothers knew about this.. We tried to tell them but they were too busy to ship us with each other..

Sirisha's POV

I am sitting inside my class but my thoughts were lingering about him.. The day he came back in my life I had stopped thinking about anything else.. After yesterday's incident all I do is to think about him..

"Miss Sirisha where are you lost..?" My lecturer asked me.. I stood up and hung my head low.. I murmured sorry and she motioned me to sit back down.. I closed my eyes and told my brain to stop recalling that moment..

I opened my notebook and held my pen tight.. I took a deep breathe and began with the studies again..

At 4 my classes ended.. I didn't had any shift so I decided to come to the canteen.. I unlocked my phone and found 20 messages and 5 missed call from Shresth..

I sighed and decided to text him back.. After what happened yesterday, the things were getting awkward between us.. 

He immediately replied me back and asked me to call him.. I relaxed myself and called him.. He picked the call immediately.. Like he was sitting on it..

On the call

Sirisha: Hey..
Shresth: Umm.. Hi.. 
Sirisha: You wanted to talk..
Shresth: Yeah.. After what happened yesterday..
Sirisha: Shresth please.. Can we not exaggerate about what happened yesterday..
Shresth: Oh-Ohkay.. I am leaving for Jaipur in the morning a day after tomorrow..
Sirisha:Oh..
Shresth: Can we please meet..?
Sirisha: Shrey..
Shresth: I promise.. Just a normal talk.. Nothing else..
Sirisha:F-Fine.. At 6.. In the same cafe..?
Shresth: Sure..
Sirisha: Okay then.. Bye..
Shresth:Bye..

I don't know what to say.. I knew why he wanted to meet up, but I still agreed... God.. I can't see him again.. Why the hell I even said yes..

TBC