Winter King × reader (Fionna and Cake)

This...I NEEDED to make this. This is a oneshot about Fionna and Cake, btw, and if you haven't seen it, PLEASE do.

Reader is gender-neutral, and the Winter King is pretty freaking yandere in this oneshot, just so you know.

Okay now, enjoy this oneshot about evil reverse Ryan, lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa! This place is huge!" Fionna exclaimed in awe.

"I don't understand how one guy can have all this stuff!" Cake joined in with enthusiasm.

Fionna and Cake were currently in the Winter King's laboratory, checking out all his cool stuff. They never pegged him as a science-y guy, but they had just found out how wrong they were.

"I wonder what this does..." Fionna said, almost obliviously pushing a random button, before she heard a peculiar sound coming from somewhere near her. Something like...a cry for help!

"Did you hear that, Cake?" Fionna asked her companion, not wanting to just trust her gut.

"Oh, good, so I'm not going crazy," Cake answered in the form of a snarky response.

"Let's follow that noise. Someone could be in trouble!" Fionna exclaimed, but as soon as she and Cake were going to go check it out, the ice scouts called for Fionna.

"Hey, Fionna! Do you want to come train with us?" They said in unison.

"Uhm, I can't, I'm, um...doing something," Fionna answered apprehensively.

"Hehe, hope it's not too important!" said a familiar voice from behind them. It was the Winter King, and next to him was Simon, which of whom the Winter King was showing around.

"Oh! Winter King! Uh, I was just about to tell you, there's a noise coming from somewhere over there!" Fionna said, pointing to where she and Cake heard the noise.

For a second, Cake swore she saw the king tense for a second before answering back.

"Oh, really? In that case, I'll check it out later. You two go have fun with the ice scouts!"

"Uhm, okay..." Fionna said apprehensively before taking Cake by the hand and leaving.

"I swear, there's something weird about all this...the Winter King even froze up for a second there, pun not intended, haha!" Cake hypothesized, laughing at her own joke.

"Haha, froze up! Anway, maybe he's right. Maybe there really is nothing to worry about."

---------------------------------------------------------

After Fionna and Cake left the lab, the Winter King saw their retreating forms before turning to Simon and smiling. Quite a façade, but it should work for now. It always does.

"You stay here, okay? I've got to go...do something."

"A-Alright. Are...are you sure the girls didn't have something to worry about?" Simon said pensively, his voice holding slight concern.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure. I'll just...go check it out, y'know? Make sure there's no danger," Winter King answered with a wink. He then left to go see the source of the sound, a voice he knew all too well.
---------------------------------------------------------

Footsteps.

You heard footsteps. Yes! Finally! Has someone finally heard you and come to your aid? Is it those two girls you heard upstairs? You thought all hope was lost until you heard them. Other people! You could finally be free!

Instead, your gaze was met with one of someone you were hoping to finally be rid of.

"Hello, darling~. I see you've heard our new guests upstairs, hehe!"

It was him. The Winter King. The mad psycho that had been keeping you in this prison for years. You don't even remember what your home dimension looked like! The memories were fuzzy...

See, you were a dimension traveler. You wanted to unlock the mysteries of the multiverse and help your friend Prismo out with dealing with any anomalies. You even kept his...mishap...a secret. But, unfortunately, during this mission, you landed in the dimension of the Winter King.

At first, he was actually nice. Hospitable. But as you got to know each other better, the king fell more and more in love with you, so much so that he wouldn't even let you leave this dimension! He locked you up in this icy dungeon so that you may never leave him.

And he says that the Candy Queen is crazy. Hypocrite.

"Yes, I did, and I was kind of hoping they would be the ones coming downstairs. But of course you had to show up at the right time."

"Aw, darling, don't be so mean! All I want to say is that you need to stop yelling from down here. It hurts your beautiful voice, and it scares the guests."

"It doesn't scare the guests. It scares YOU by thinking that I'm attracting people here, which I am, to break me out of here, which I WANT THEM TO DO!"

"But why? You have everything you need right here," As he says that, he snaps his fingers and, with his ice magic, somehow, he conjures up a plate of (favorite food) for you.

"Now eat, (Name), I wouldn't want you to starve to death."

"I would rather starve to death than stay here with you."

"You don't mean that~," he looks at you with half-lidded eyes, smirking playfully. He comes closer to you and gently grabs your chin with his index finger and his thumb.

"I mean that more than you'll ever know."

Neither of you could hear the footsteps coming from upstairs until a voice piped up.

"Hey, Winter King, are you sure you're okay– What...what is this?"

It was one of the visitors from upstairs! He wasn't one of the ones you heard earlier, but hey, any help was appreciated.

The Winter King froze in place, his hand still holding your chin up as he stared at him with wide eyes.

"S-Simon! I can explain."