Scarab × female reader (Fionna and Cake)

Requested by: Thatweirdlifeform

Here you go! Enjoy, Scarab lovers. This is for anyone who just wants to see our stressed boi Scarab get some attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sipping on your coffee at a local coffee shop, scrolling through your device, looking for posts about the shiniest of things. What's an interdimensional criminal if they don't know what to steal next?

"Ooh, this doohickey looks nice. Probably worth about...a lot of currency."

"Too bad you won't ever get to steal it," someone interrupted you sharply in the background. You knew that voice all too well.

"Scrabby, darling, did you want something too? Some tea to soothe your nerves?"

"I don't want your pleasantries! And...don't call me that."

"Aw, I love it when you're shy, Scrabby," you said as you threw your warm cup of coffee at his face, barely hurting him, but sending him into a rage.

"I won't let you get away this time, (Name), mark my words!" Scarab exclaimed as you two initiated a cat-and-mouse chase around town.

"I think you already did when you let me walk into that coffee shop, I stole, like, almost all the valuable stuff in there," you replied in the middle of your chase. "Except..."

"Except what?" Scarab asked, your hesitation making him stop in his tracks.

"I've yet to steal the most valuable thing in the multiverse, unfortunately."

"And what would that be?"

"Your heart!~" you replied cheekily as Scarab groaned and lunged towards you, making you pull out your interdimensional travel device.

"See ya later, Scrabby!" you exclaimed as you left, leaving Scarab an enraged, and rather confused, mess.