Post-watch Review: The Amazing Digital Circus

Before I do this, let me know if y'all like these reviews! I like to do them as an outlet to share my thoughts with you guys!

Anyways, THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS MAY JUST BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS EVER CREATED.

Oh, my lord. SO F*****G MUCH TO UNPACK.

Hey, someone censored me! CAINE!

Anyways, I'll go by thoughts on individual characters first, and then on the whole.

Pomni. Pomni is SO FREAKING STRESSED. She goes insane, like 5 times, and at the end there, she flippin LOST IT almost. I love Pomni dearly. She's the only one that makes sense in this circus.

R.I.P. Kaufmo. We pay our respects.

Jax is SO FUN TO WATCH. I honestly love him so much. Let me ask you something.

I did, in fact, accidentally watch the Hazbin Hotel pilot when I was younger. Thinking of later rewatching it again for the first time in...WOW. Anyways...

WHEN DID FUCKING ANGEL DUST TURN INTO YAKKO WARNER?!?!?!

Someone please answer me. Anyways, I love Jax, I would love to write for him. He is a complete bastard in the most loveable way.

I'm REALLY close to making an oc/ circus-sona for this show.

I LOVE GANGLE. IMMEDIATE Gangle stan. She deserves the world, and I just want to jump in there and cuddle her. Someone please fix her mask!

Caine...is kind of a psycho. Just as I thought. Little bitch.

BUBBLE! I love Bubble. IMMEDIATE Bubble stan.

Zooble is fun. Zooble's like that one badass grandma that you visit once a week. I love Zooble.

Is it weird that I ship Zooble and Kinger?

Also, on the subject, Kinger is so fun. I wouldn't go so far as to write for him, though. Sorry! I just don't see the appeal. Anyways, as a character, Kinger is fun to watch. He's clearly somewhere between being KINDA sane, and COMPLETELY losing his marbles.

RAGATHA OMG. RAGATHA IS BEST. That is all.

She's just one of the most compassionate, adorable, fantastic characters I've ever seen. And I've JUST watched Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure. You can guess what I'm thinking.

Also, JUST when they tell Pomni she can't cuss, she tries out all the words. Lol.

Alright friends! Now, it's time to guess...

WHICH ONES DO I SIMP FOR!!!

If you guessed Ragatha, you were right!

I kind of simp for Jax, but not a whole lot. I do love him though, and I want him to hold me and give me piggyback rides because he's MUCH taller than me. I'D BE THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!! Or, in this case, the circus, hehe.

As for Pomni...A little bit? She's cute, but kind of mentally unstable. That's what I'm here for, though. HEAD PATS AND CUDDLES FOR EVERYONE!

She's just little unstable baby. *pats Pomni's head*

Anyways, overall, The Amazing Digital Circus was AMAZING. I can see it being kind of episodic as we first learn about the mechanics of this world, but it would still be great.

I think it might be some kind of a Polybius-type game (search it up at your own risk, mwehehe), where it was, for some reason, made by the government as, like, a test, and the government watches over the players.  Whenever someone "abstracts", or goes insane, the government interferes and sends them to the loony bin, saying the reason is "natural causes".

Honestly, I can't wait for more. Thanks for reading!

And, yes, I hear you asking, "Toonobsessed, do you ship Pomatha?"

I don't. I SHIP POMNI, RAGATHA, AND JAX ALL TOGETHER BOIIIIII-

(Edit: and, yes, if you're wondering, I am taking TADC requests)