I Thought You Could Change...(Simon × Fem! Reader) (I.T.)

Requested by: no one

Y'all, finally, I've done it! Here you go. Enjoy my hard work.

BTW, this isn't Simon Petrikov, this is Simon Laurent from Infinity Train. I've got some plans for our good ol' SP, though.

Also, HUGE apologies to everyone else who wanted to read this. I headcanon Simon as straight, so I can't really imagine him liking other genders. Or those who lack gender? You get my point. Anyway, sorry!

Another thing, when the title says 'Simon × reader', I mean that Simon is going to be in love with the reader, but reader won't reciprocate those feelings. Simon is kinda...cuckoo crazy for Cocoa Puffs, and I don't condone falling in love with psychos. Just to make that clear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up from your daze, groggy and sore. You had been sleeping near a tree.

Dang, you felt better than you've felt in a while.

You sat up and remembered your situation: you were in a origami-thing car with Grace and Simon, and...oh, right. Hazel had just left with Amelia, and Grace was crying crocodile tears because of it. It was when you, also in the middle of crying, were comforting her that you suddenly passed out. Now, why did you pass out again? Oh, right. Sleep exhaustion.

You looked around and saw Grace laying down. Everything was red, including things around her. Also, Grace didn't look...normal. She looked like she was in a daze of some kind. You looked up to see Simon walking away from her, crushing a few of the origami denizens under his feet in the process.

"Simon?" You exclaimed in confusion. You saw Simon freeze for a second before looking back at you. He saw that you hadn't even noticed the tape you had coming out of your head.

Without a word, Simon walked towards you, and looked at you carefully, almost apologetically. He then took the end of the tape you had coming out of you, and put it through the little box thing he had in his hand.

"I'm sorry, but you'll thank me later" were the last words you heard from him before you passed out again.
---------------------------------------------------------

You tugged on your lavishly soft bedsheets, feeling warm and not wanting to get up. You instead jolted out of bed at the realization that you hadn't felt this quality of mattress in years. Your eyes shot up and scanned the room. This...was your old room. Your old home. With all of your toys and useless fancy trinkets. You remember now, your parents were very rich.

"I'm home? But how..." You thought to yourself as you stood up and walked out of the room. You then went down the stairs subconsciously, really wanting a snack.

That's when you heard it. The voice you never thought you'd hear again.

"Hey, sweetie. Can we...talk?"

It was your mother. You looked around to find the dining area, where you were just entering. Well, not just you. Younger you. Eight years younger, to be exact.

"Of course, Mom. What's up?"

"Well, me and your mother wanted to discuss something with you." Your dad said. Gosh, it had been a while since you've heard their voices.

"Alright..." younger you said, starting to sound unsure.

"Well, you know how me and your dad have stopped...getting along so well?" Your heart dropped at your mother's words. No...not this memory! You didn't want to see this again!

"Yeah?"

"Well, we're deciding that..." your father started before getting interrupted by your mother.