Idiot...(Jax × Fem! reader) (The Amazing Digital Circus)

Requested by: no one

Hey guys! I just felt like making a Jax X reader cause I thought it would be fun. If any weirdo simps show up in the comments, your comments will be deleted because this book is for ALL AGES. Though, obviously, this oneshot will be for older audiences, I assume.

Btw, in this oneshot, it's a shy reader and Jax is all flirty with them. I'm sure a lot of you will like this one.

Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

You were in the lobby, propped up on one of the pillars in the circus, reading your favorite book. At least you had books. They could let you forget about the circus and all of its horrors at least just for a little bit.

"Hey (Name)! How are you doing?" Ragatha asked as she approached you. She sat down next to you, which made you slightly flinch, but she was one of the more sensible and nice people in the circus, so you don't mind her company.

"N-Not much. I'm just reading," you responded, mentally cursing yourself for stuttering at the beginning.

"That's nice. It's good, y'know? Finding stuff to help...nullify the feeling of being stuck here," Ragatha said as you just nodded.

Suddenly you heard a gasp. An annoying one.

"Have I just died, because I've just spotted the most beautiful angel!"

Ugh, Jax. He wasn't annoying, per se, but just...embarrassing. He would follow you around all day making comments like that and saying cheesy lines just to make you flustered. You hated it. Especially when he did it around others.

You sighed. "Jax...what do you want?" You asked him with an annoyed look on your face, complexion as red as a cherry tomato.

"Nothing! Can't I greet my favorite person without having a motive?" Jax replied, leaning in closer to your face and smirking.

Your blush deepened, much to your dismay. You covered your face in your hands as you mumbled a loud 'shut up!' Jax chuckled at this.

Ragatha, hearing your antics beside you, chuckled and patted Jax on the shoulder. "Alright, leave her alone, Jax."

Said purple rabbit frowned and stood up straight. "Alright, alright, but I'll be back! Wouldn't want to leave my little princess all alone, now would I?" As he said that, he leaned forward and ruffled your hair. You puffed up your cheeks in annoyance and slapped his hand off of your head, which made Ragatha giggle from beside you.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You yelled as you stood up straight and crossed your arms. Jax stifled a laugh as he waved goodbye at you and slyly walked away.

"Dumb rabbit..." You mumbled, your rosy cheeks not losing their color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

World record for THE SHORTEST  ONESHOT EVER.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm sorry it was so short guys, I haven't rewatched TADC in a while, and I had no ideas, I just really wanted to make this, and this is all I could coherently piece together. I still hope you enjoyed, though!