A/N: HILDAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAH!

I just watched the first episode of Hilda season 3, and OH MY GOD, MY BABIES ARE ALL GROWNNNNNNNN

DAVID'S VOICE CHANGED, WHAAAAAT?! I mean, I know that guys mature physically faster than girls, I think, but I STILL didn't expect him to change like that! Also, my boi is so TALL.

In addition to that, I'm afraid he's becoming like me, and I'm scared. He's listening to music at full volume, getting lost in his thoughts...BABY BOY, DON'T FOLLOW MY EXAMPLES, I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON! 

Jk, jk. I'm just in my head a lot.

FRIDAAAAA, Frida got PIGTAILS?!?! They're so CUUUUUTE! And they fit her so well!

HILDYYYYYYYYYY! Hilda's all grown. My little baby. She didn't change much in terms of clothing style, but she's pretty freakin tall.

Keep in mind while I'm calling them my "babies" that I think that they're about 12-13, and I may or may not be older than them. By 1-2 years. So we're basically the same.

Also, WOW, they hit us with SO much new stuff at the beginning. Great-auntie Astrid? Tofoten? Fairies? Jesus Christ, they hit us with a lot. I was VERY confused at the beginning. Though, it is understandable. The kids need a holiday after...everything they went through in season 2 and Hilda and the Mountain King.

Anyways, YA GIRL IS GETTING THE FRIDAVID CONTENT SHE'S BEEN WANTING! WHOOOOOOO! For those of you who don't know, I ship Frida and David. They're just the cutest little babies, they're endgame, and you can't change my mind. AND NOW THEY'RE DOING A WHOLE OLD MARRIED COUPLE BACK-AND-FORTH THING?!?!?! I LIVE FOR IT.

Anyways, those are just my thoughts. Please do not spoil anything in the comments, as I have yet to watch the other episodes. Thanks for reading!