CHAPTER 2.

Klaus snapped his eyes open in the dark as he felt her warm naked body slither down his, her silky hair and wet tongue on his abdomen, she spread his legs as she threw the doona off them felt her wet mouth over his already rigid cock, the first touch of her skin and her scent had him hard, her slender fingers wrapped around his thick base, her other hand fondling his balls and felt her wet warm mouth working the head of his cock and snorted out a harsh breath as she worked and lubricated his cock slowly sinking his hands in her soft hair that moved featherlight over his stomach and thighs with the movement of her head as she worked more of his hard length in her mouth, picking up her pace his mind went hazy as she skillfully sucked him down and jerked his hips when he felt his cock hitting the back of her tight throat and still she took more of him, her hands gripping his thighs using her mouth only. He watched the dark outline of her head going up and down on him kneeling between his legs and bit down hard on his lips tasting his own blood as his cock went all the way down her throat and she moved on him faster. His breathing becoming short pants his fingers in her hair tightening as his balls contracted up into his ball sac and he started thrusting in that skilled tight mouth and throat of hers, a low groan escaping as she went faster her teeth scraping the sensitive skin of his cock and he clamped down on his mouth groaning in his throat as he felt his explosive release, her drinking him down until he had emptied himself and released his fingers from her hair, light shudders rippling over his body she lifted her mouth from him and leaned over him,

"I wanted to taste you," She whispered huskily and kissed him, her lips moving near his ear, "I knew you would be delicious......you are.." She breathed out seductively and got off him walking to the door and closing it behind her silently. Klaus lay there spread eagled, arm behind his head with a devilish smile, the little wolf liked to play close to the flame it would seem, sucking him off while Elijah was at the other end of the long hall, not bothering to pull the doona back over himself.

Klaus threw the covers off him as he heard Elijah leave for the day and walked naked from his guest bed to the bathroom, the hot water falling over him he used the sharp scented lemon myrtle body wash to wash his body his hand massaging the gel over his cock and balls he thought of the little wolf her proficient adept mouth tongue and throat, her unrestrained audacious behaviour with him, Elijah just at the other end of the long hallway with acute vampire hearing, that she would slip into his bed and suck his cock, Elijah thinking he would win Hayley's affections back, Klaus wasn't so sure of Elijah's victory in his endeavour, it seemed to Klaus Hayley had moved on. He turned the shower off and dried himself and walked back into the bedroom to dress for the day.

Having warmed his blood he drank it looking out over the still quiet backyard, he wasn't sure he would last two weeks here the environment, too sterile for his liking after breaking his curse he wanted noise, people, colour and vibrance that the great city offered, his complete hybrid scenes lusting for more action and vigour and staying with Elijah though he loved his brother as one could only love another after a thousand years together were very different people. Elijah preferred his order and structure Klaus could already feel himself chafe against his frankly boring brother and his lifestyle and decided to look for a residence in the city.

As he added dark green paint to the canvas he heard her pad barefoot past the painting room door, smelt the bread toasting in the toaster, the scrap of the knife across the toast, the kettle boil and whistle. He heard the rattle of the tray in the dishwasher and then her soft footfalls past his door and the closing of her bedroom door. He focused his attention back to the canvas in front of him emptying his mind as he painted.

She opened the art room door quietly and watched him immersed in his painting knowing he was aware of her even if it was just her scent, being an original hybrid and knowing the supreme abilities of an original, very little was unnoticed by them she had learnt from her time with Elijah, she walked slowly to him and caught his side eye the quick movement almost indiscernible to another unless you were used to it and looked for it and saw his hand with the paintbrush still she smirked as she stopped inches from his shoulder watched him put the paintbrush down and turn to face her.