CHAPTER 7.

"Good evening Hayley," Kol greeted her as she came into the beautifully decorated living area of the Gallery apartment the dining table set with shining crystal glasses, gleaming cutlery beautiful flower arrangements down the centre of the long table, hired staff in the large kitchen area preparing the meal for the family dinner, Hayley looked over at a coat wearing Kol with dark jeans and dark shirt underneath his fashionable dark jacket, Davina wearing a stunning green cocktail dress her hair in waves around her face.

"Hi Kol, Davina, you both look lovely," Davina came to her and hugged her, kissing her left cheek.

"You look stunning, pregnancy suits you," Davina complimented her.

"Thanks, where is Klaus?" She asked.

"Still getting ready," Kol answered, taking a sip of bourbon, Hayley nodded and proceeded down the hallway to his room. Hayley opened his door seeing the bedroom empty she went to his dressing room seeing him putting his shirt on, he looked at her smirking as his eyes travelled over the tight body fitted red cocktail length dress her cleavage fuller with her pregnancy and on show with the tightness of the square cut neckline of the dress, the tight fabric showing her four and a half month belly prominently her slim thighs and long legs in heels, her beautiful face made up, lips a deep red her hair free and waving around her face and shoulders, as he buttoned his shirt he commented,

"You leave no room for doubt that you are with child in that dress," He teased her lightly.

"I want their eyes to be riveted to my baby belly as soon as they walk in, maximin shock value and unsettled, that lot will be on the back foot straight away."

"Are you looking for an argument," He smirked, pulling his jacket on.

"Sure if they want one, I haven't had a good loud argument for a few weeks and I'm antsy, this would be a good way to let off steam or I'd suggest a quickie, but you don't do quickie's like normal people, you last way too long.....which I'm not complaining about by the way," She sassed, he chuckled.

"I would like nothing more than to pull that dress up around you waist and plunder you love, but them arriving while you scream 'Fuck me harder Klaus' may not be the best welcome for them," He bantered lightly and walked to her kissing her neck as his arm went around her waist, "You look beautiful little wolf," He complimented her looking into bright hazel eyes, he asked, "Shall we go to war then?" She chuckled and nodded, keeping his arm around her waist as they exited the bedroom together.

Hayley, Klaus, Freya, Keelin, Kol and Davina were standing in a loose circle chatting and drinking as the hired staff worked around them, "Did you manage to get me Thai food? it was late notice, I had an overpowering want for it after lunch," Hayley asked Klaus glancing at him at her side.

"Of course little wolf," He smirked, she chuckled the hybrid could arrange anything at the last minute, Kol and Freya focused on Rebekah, Marcel, Sage, Finn and Elijah coming up the stairs all their eyes riveted to Hayley more specifically Hayley's baby belly and her close proximity to Nik.

"This is not going to go well," Rebekah muttered as they reached the floor of the apartment and the group of newly arrived guests stood there, "Hayley lovely to see you.....you are positively glowing I have never seen you look more beautiful....and pregnant....congratulations." Rebekah greeted her trying to maintain lightness seeing this could rapidly descend into a screaming match, Marcel went forward and hugged Hayley pulling back he looked at her belly,

"Baby on board huh? congrats, are you happy?" He asked as Elijah and Finn stood there unmoving Sage came and greeted Freya, Keelin and Davina waiters coming with trays of drinks Sage grabbed a wine and drank half a glass down in a hurry knowing this family dinner was about to erupt, Kol wickedly waiting for the pleasantries to drop so the fighting could begin.