CHAPTER 5.

Klaus looked at the multiple empty dishes on the large round table of the Chinese restaurant and watched her sit back with a satisfied smile stroking her still smooth stomach, "Told you it was disgusting," She smirked at him, Klaus chuckled.

"I can't believe you ate all of it, though not disgusting, just surprising someone as slender as you can put all that food away," He admitted. "Do you eat that much throughout the day," She shook her head.

"No, I get up and vomit for an hour or so, which is really delightful," She pulled a face, "Then I can only keep fruit juice down all day, then 6 or 6 .30 pm I want to eat like this and I can keep it all down and sleep like the dead and then get up and do it all again, only my cravings for food change," She explained rubbing her flat belly with affection.

"You really want the child don't you?" Klaus asked softly.She smiled widely.

"I do. I am already in love with it, so in love I realise I have never loved anyone with this depth of feeling and I wasn't kidding anyone that tries to hurt him or her I will kill them or if someone is mean about this child they will never see or go near it again."

"You will be a fierce Mother little wolf," Klaus announced pleased.

"I will," She agreed. "Well this was lovely and thank you for the meal but I need to go home before I fall asleep in the chair," She announced.

"We need to talk about the child and what we will do," Klaus stalled her.

"Wait until you have the results of Freya's test, then we'll talk, I want you to have a hundred percent certainty of paternity before we start talking about what if's," She contended.

"Fine, but seeing you heal like a vampire when you are only a wolf was conclusive evidence for me."

"I'm glad you feel like that Klaus, still let's wait," She advised and he nodded and stood his card already being taken for payment was handed back to him and Hayley stood thanking the waitress and Klaus followed her out of the restaurant, she whistled for a cab raising her arm and the cab stopped.

"Thanks, bye Klaus," She got in the back of the cab and he watched it drive away, she was unlike anyone he had met, chuckled and walked back home.

He could feel the magic and walked to one of the spare rooms seeing Freya working away at a table that they must of dragged in from the living room covered in bowls, herbs and bottles of liquids, she looked up at him in the doorway,"Two of the three spells are positive as to you being the Father the third spell will take another half hour," He nodded,

"The child is mine, I know it,"

"I would agree with you, I had forgotten how feisty Hayley could get," She smiled, "The baby hormones are making her more so if Elijah thinks he can guilt her or gods forbid Rebekah says something like like I did tonight," Freya shook her head, "I handled it badly," Freya admitted.

"At least the little wolf had it out with you there and then there is no passive aggressiveness or sulking, she is just aggressive," He chuckled.

Freya nodded with a smile, "That she does and always was feisty, determined and never shy about speaking her mind and she was right, I could see she wasn't happy with Elijah but he always has that smooth way of making even reality not what it seems," She admitted.

"Elijah has always been a master at making others doubt their own minds and feelings which works brilliantly if it is for your benefit but is it is for his then....we have all been on the receiving end at sometime or another, I going to bed, thank you for doing this Freya good night," Klaus inclined his head to her and turned to leave.