CHAPTER 6.

Hayley strolled through the gallery the following day, "Klaus is upstairs in his studio today Ms Hayley," Hayley turned to her with a smile.

"Thanks Ms Charlotte " Hayley smiled widely and did an about face.

"Baby hormones kicked in," Charlotte sotto voiced conspiratorially with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh yeah......like so bad....and allllll the time," Hayley moaned, Charlotte laughed a high tinkling sound her brown eyes dancing,

"I remember that time when I was in the second trimester my husband Harry loved it." Charlotte confided.

"That's what I have been hearing from other women lately about their past pregnancies that this horny phase is common." Hayley remarked.

"I'm sure nature gives us this during pregnancy because once you give birth and the baby is here you are too exhausted with a newborn and waking in the night," She laughed, "So enjoy it now Hayley."

"I intend to Charlotte," Hayley smiled wickedly going to the staircase and walking up sliding the door back and closing it behind her seeing Keelin writing at the dining table, "Hi Keelin, just here to see Klaus."

"Hey Hayley, he's in his paint studio,"

"Thanks," Hayley acknowledged walking past her, she entered his paint room and closed the door dropped her bag and smirked as he turned his head to her seeing her already toeing her boots off, watching her lift her top over her head unclipping her bra and dropping it on the floor, she cupped them, "Do they look bigger to you?" She asked, taking her hands from them and unbuttoning her jeans.

"They do," He huskily answered toeing his own boots off, pulling his tee shirt over his head, pulling his unbuttoned jeans down, Hayley glanced at him her eyes going to his stiff cock and she took the few steps towards him, needing to up close to him, he reached out and cupped her fuller breast her nipple hardening at his touch, "So responsive little wolf," He whispered smirking, she looped one arm around his neck her other hand sliding and encircling his hard cock,

"And you're hard in seconds......" She bit his lower lip gently, he groaned feeling the firm swell of her belly up against his stomach her musky fresh scent heavy in the room, he claimed her mouth his hands gripping her tight arse as he lifted her and carried her to the sofa sitting down with her astride his lap, still holding his cock she lifted herself and slid down on him with a low content moan.

"Is that Klaus?" Davina asked coming into the living room and going to the kitchen Kol drinking blood from a glass.

"Sounds like it, early morning booty call, do you know her Keelin?" Kol asked, looking over at her at the table.

"Yeah I've seen her a few times," She admitted as Freya dressed and ready for the day, entered.

"Got all your paperwork in order?" She asked her wife.

"Yep all done."

"What's happening?" Kol asked, as the sounds from the art room rose in volume, "Bloody hell Nik is going for it in there."

Freya ignored the sex sounds and answered, "Keelin is transferring to New York General Hospital. We have decided to look for a place to buy and we'll stay here for a few years," Freya informed him and Davina.

Kol frowned with concentration, "I thought you loved New Orleans."

"We do and we are not selling there, but we decided on a change and Niklaus and Elijah are here. We love the energy of this City. Keelin wants to work in a busy hospital, why not we're young," What Freya left unsaid was she wanted to be here for the baby, the child was going to be a first born Mikaelson witch and would need her help, and Keelin loved Hayley so it was win win for the two women to stay.