CHAPTER 8.

Five and a half months pregnant.

Klaus lifted his head from her neck and rolled off her, careful of her stomach, "We are not going to be able to use this position much longer," He quipped laying on his back.

"Not unless we get a big pillow to lift my hips up and you fuck me kneeling," She countered and he chuckled.

"We can try," He replied.

"I can't believe how much sex I want being pregnant, we could do this twenty times a day and it still wouldnt be enough."

"Love we have been fucking twenty times a day or more," He uttered with a smirk, more than happy to satisfy her raging hormones.

"True.....can I move in now?....your siblings have left and this going back and forth is starting to get tiring," He turned his head and looked at her gazing up at the ceiling noticing her larger stomach move with their child the light movements against the tight skin of her stomach and propped himself up over her his hand caressing her stomach and looked into hazel eyes the green prominent in the light from the window.

"You can move in anytime you are ready Hayley," She stroked his beautiful face, she had fallen in love with the hybrid, she also knew from the stories in the family that he wasn't one for love or commitment so she kept it to herself not wanting to scare him off with their baby coming, happy that he was committed to their child that was enough for her.

"Thanks I will pack up later today and be back before we go to dinner at Rebekah and Marcel's. Did you know Marcel has been turning vampires here and starting some sort of mini kingdom to rival Elijah's," She commented as he flopped back onto the bed.

"Kol mentioned it and Elijah complained to me, told me I should pull my sireling into line," He replied sarcastically, "Marcel had an army of vampires in New Orleans it is natural for him to do so here and they are loyal to the Mikaelson's he has an eye for the right type of vampire, I do not know why Elijah is twisting himself in knots over it."

"Because he feels it will rival his own group of course, they drink and pontificate but are ancient and out of touch with the modern age. Marcel has turned tech genius, hackers, rabid financial investors; he even asked me to introduce him to Italian mafia bosses, Chinese triad members,South American cartel players and Russian oligarchs and those lone wolves that hire themselves out to those groups." Klaus sat up against the headboard.

"Has he now? smart move you become allied with those groups as a vampire you rule the underworld." He announced proudly.

"I know he told me you taught him that, he also says it makes it safer for our baby girl with Davina and Freya working the witch angle and getting friendly with the powerful covens in New York....did you ask them to do that?" She asked rolling on her side to look at him.

"I mentioned this to Kol, he always likes to know what covens are up to. It never hurts to have insider knowledge," He smirked down at her.

"And you, being an original hybrid and stronger than the lot of them, will just kill anyone who threatens to harm our baby girl?" She asked, looking at him.

"Of course and you, I will protect you both," He replied easily firmly, she smiled her heart doing a little flip at his declaration. She got up and sauntered to the bathroom to get ready to go and pack up her small amount of belongings.

Hayley sat at the dinner table at Rebekah and Marcel's new apartment only half listening to them fighting over Marcel's new vampire army and Elijah's group avoiding Elijah glances at her throughout the meal and turned to Keelin beside her, "How's the hospital?"