CHAPTER 4.

Freya hugged him tight, "It is good to see you Brother, we have not seen you since you became a wolf," Freya acknowledged once the car had picked them up from the airport and driven them here to the Gallery, Klaus was hugged by Keelin he still felt awkward after five years of them being married at being hugged by his sister's wife he was not a hugger but his sister and his wife were so he tolerated it.

"How does it feel being a wolf again?" Keelin asked as they both dropped their luggage.

"Fine stronger, the wolf is part of me, I haven't shifted since I broke my curse, I haven't felt the need, let me show you to your room," He offered, picking up their bags and heading down the hallway to the other end of the warehouse apartment far from his master bedroom.

"Then you tell me why you have called me here," Freya remarked behind him.

"Indeed," He answered, depositing their bags in the sumptuous guest room.

"You still have the best taste out of all your siblings," Keelin looked around the room with admiration.

"Thanks honey," Freya snarked with a smirk, Keelin grinned at her.

"You say the same woman, don't get all pissy," Keelin teased and Klaus could see they were going to get all mushy so he quickly departed, leaving them to it, wondering for the millionth time why couples needed to show their affections in public.

Klaus walked back to the main living area and closed the large high floor to ceiling sliding door cutting the apartment and staircase from the gallery below, he would ask....

"So what is this all about?" She asked coming back into the living area her lipstick smeared.

"Can you spell this slider so no sound can be heard? I do not need my staff in the gallery hearing my personal business." Freya nodded, putting her hands on the slider and chanted, Klaus felt the magic spell lock into place and nodded pleased, he had been wanting that done since he had moved in now no one below could hear him upstairs or any noise coming from the gallery could be heard up here. He walked to the drinks cabinet and pulled the white wine from the ice bucket Freya and Keelin's favourite white wine and poured them both glasses and handed them both a glass.

"10 am and you're handing us wine..... this must be some secret," Freya smirked, sitting down on the sofa next to Keelin.

Klaus poured himself a full glass of bourbon and walked to one of the large windows looking down on the street, "It is, when I broke my curse.....I think I may have become fertile," He turned and looked at Freya who was studying him closely, taking in her Brother's closed expressionless face, Keelin stayed silent knowing this was a BIG deal.

"A woman you have had sex with is claiming to be pregnant with your child?" Freya asked.

"Yes she is." He confirmed.

"And do you believe her? I mean you have nothing but one night stands she could be pregnant by anyone." Freya commented.

"I had sex with her on two occasions.....one occasion lasted all day," He admitted Keelin had to suppress a smile and took a sip of wine to disguise the up turn of her mouth.

"Okay..... well that isn't conclusive evidence she could still have gotten pregnant by another man." Freya frowned.

"Yes true but I knew her background and .....she is a wolf and I didnt feel she was lying, she was also shocked knowing I was a vampire, she knew I had broken my curse."

"If she knew all that about you then it was more than a casual sexual experience Niklaus you never divulge personal information to your lovers, that makes the likelihood of her claim more truthful then, I need her here to test her blood run spells for paternity."