1

Yoongi walked into school nervous,today he was going to confess to his best friend that he's been in love with since middle school.

He saw hoseok by his locker,he walked up to him."hoba good morning!"he greeted with a smile.

"Good morning yoongs,how are you?"hoseok greeted back smiling as he stared at yoongi he noticed how nervous he was which made him worried.

" yoongs,babe are you okey?"hoseok leaned forward and touched yoongi forehead,checking if he was sick.yoongi blushed and slowly pulled hobi hands down and intertwined it."hoba I have something to tell you can we go outside"hoseok looked confused but he nodded nevertheless.

Yoongi dragged hoseok to the back of the school and hang his head low,too nervous to look hoseok in the eyes."yoongs please talk to me I'm getting worried what's up?"yoongi took a deep breath and finally stared into hoseok eyes with a smile."I love you"yoongi smile faded as hoseok worried face turned blank.

"I'm sorry yoongi but.." Yoongi hanged his head low,what was he thinking,did he really thought hot hoseok would love him?when he was so weird and uncool.tears started falling from his eyes."I'm sorry I shouldn't have confessed–i was gonna say it first"yoongi look at jhope confused.

"What?"

"I was going to say it first..I love you too dumie" hoseok pulled yoongi by the waist to him and kissed him.after a minute they both pulled back with huge smiles on their face."don't do that to me again I thought you didn't love me"yoongi said crying,hoseok wiped his tears away smiling. "I've had a crush on you for so long yoongi,you don't even know how much I love you" yoongi stared at him,eyes wide."you had a crush on me...that's embarrassing "yoongi chuckle,hoseok smiles ignoring his teasing and pulled him into a kiss.

" I love you yoongi"

"I love you too hoseok"

4 YEARS LATER

hoseok and yoongi graduated college together, they got married right afterwards and moved in together.they were happy together. Hoseok wanted to be an official dancer but unfortunately he had met with an accident that left one of his legs broken,he opened  a flower shop which helps him earn money.meanwhile yoongi was still looking for work,everywhere he went he wasn't able to find a job but he hopes that as he's sitting in this large building today he'll be able to find a job.

He waited nervously in the waiting erea,after only being in this building for less than 20 minutes he got to learn that it was a very strict company,he had heard rumors about the boss being very cold,strict and evil he didn't believe it until he ran into him this morning.he wish that their awful encounter wouldn't affect his personal life,cause he really needs this job to support hoseok.

"Jung yoongi!" His head perked up."yes sir?"."it's your turn"he nodded to the employee and took a deep breath to calm himself down,after he felt that he was good,he stepped into the room and took a seat.he felt less tense as he saw it was a girl that was going to interview him.although his hopes went away as the boss himself entered the room.

The girl swiftly stood up and bowed 90 degrees before the boss."get the fuck out"yoongi shivered at the deep voice now he could get why people were scared of him.the girl left the room and he felt more nervous as the man footsteps echo behind him,he bowed his head to avoid eye contact.the boss took a seat and observed yoongi."what's your name?"yoongi shivered as he looked up his heart started beating fast at how intimidating the boss looked,his lightly,curly hair falling over his eyes slightly,his eyes so sharp and dark as the nightsky,dressed in black suit completing his scary boss look.

"Min–" yoongi cleared his throat as it came out dry."Min yoongi sir"yoongi bowed and attempt to smile but he was too nervous to give genuine one.the boss eyes traveled all over yoongi body making him shift in his seat uncomfortable.

"You're hired" yoongi eyes widen a huge smile appearing on his face."really!!?"he asked ecstatic he couldn't wait to tell hoseok he would be so happy for him he finally got a job."thank you when do I start?"yoongi was so happy he didn't acknowledge that the boss didn't interview him."tomorrow "yoongi bowed and left singing happily until he reached home not knowing this was just the beginning of a...

MISTAKE.