6

"Yeah..can you make it larger than this one..yeah,with happy anniversary on it...yes thank you so much!"

Hoseok stepped out of the bakery,a large smile on his face.after just ordering a cake he felt so happy,knowing the reason behind it.his and yoongi 10th anniversary was coming up and hoseok wanted to give yoongi the best anniversary ever.

Their married life was normal again,yoongi was behaving like he used to around hoseok again and it made hoseok more than happy knowing his yoongi would never change.

"Good morning" hoseok greeted a few kids that walked past him,it was the end of September summer coming to an end,it was still hot outside but hoseok could already feel the spirit of Christmas.

His feet got tired from walking so he stopped by a bench and took a seat,resting a little in order to reach home.across from him where some teenager free styling, a sad smile immediately graced his face,memories flashing before his eyes,he couldn't help but think if he could walk perfectly was he going to be a professional dancer by now,only god knows the answer to that.he's so sad that he lost the only thing that made him truly happy except from yoongi.he could only wish he'll be able to dance again someday.

With a sigh he got up and continued his journey.

~

"Yoongi?" Taehyung called for his secretary that was currently avoiding him,yoongi walked in and bowed."you called for me sir?"Tae glared at yoongi. "Drop the formalities yoongi,why are you ignoring me?"." I'm not ignoring you sir"yoongi mumble making Taehyung mad,he approach yoongi and lift his chin up,staring into his soul."I'm going to ask you again...where are you ignoring me min yoongi...or should I say..Jung yoongi?"yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed Tae away."I'm married Tae...I can't keep doing this"Tae scoff walking over to him he intertwined their arms,pulling yoongi close,his gaze so soft you could see love in them."it doesn't matter...as long as we love each other we can work it out"yoongi sigh heavily and pulled away."I love my husband Tae..I can't hurt him..I can't I'm all he has"yoongi was now realizing what he's really been doing,he was hurting hoseok,the love of his life.Tae didn't like the change in yoongi at all but he was going to convince him till he come back to him.

"Are you truelly happy with him?...can he give you the life you want?can he...does he love you like I do?....if you answer these things I promised I'll leave you alone and never bother you again" V waited for yoongi answer but minutes have passed and yoongi still hadn't say anything, knowing that he won he smirk in victory.

He went over to yoongi and pulled him up,yoongi let him dragg him out of the building and into his car and to his house.

Tae pushed the door to his bedroom open,placed yoongi on his bed and locked the door.he turned to yoongi and slowly laid him down on the bed and kissed him."let me show you how much I love you"Tae said in between kisses.he pulled away and undress yoongi and himself,after prepping yoongi,he slowly inserted his dick into him,yoongi moan,pulling Tae to him,his hand moving all over his body.he could deny anything but he couldn't deny the fact that Taehyung knew how to fuck him good and Taehyung knew that."can he fuck you like I do?"Tae thrust his hips hard,hitting yoongi prostate. Yoongi whimpered,moaning loudly."can he fuck you like this huh?"Tae slammed into him hard again."no..no he can't..only you Tae only you,fuck~"V smirked and bring yoongi into a messy and passionate kiss."I'm the only one that can pleasure you and you know that,you know that right princess?"yoongi nodded."good"with that Tae increased his thrust,yoongi could only scream in pleasure as he let V ruin him.

After two hours they came and collapse next to each other.their chest heaved up and down as they looked up at the ceiling."I'm sorry I was ignoring you"yoongi said after a moment of silence."I just...I've never cheated on my husband before...it made me feel like shit"Tae pulled yoongi closer to him and patted his head."you're not cheating yoongi...your just fallowing your heart and that's completely okey"V reassured,yoongi blinked."really?"."look yoongi the heart desires what it want and as long as it doesn't find what it wants it won't be at ease"V explained softly,placing kisses on yoongi neck."what I'm trying to say is..don't hold yourself back from what you want..just do what your heart tells you"yoongi stared blankly at the ceiling before a big smile formed on his face."well in that case my heart say..he love you"Tae froze and stared at yoongi,shocked."what?"."I love you"."say that again"."I love you!"."louder!"."I love you Kim Taehyung!!!".Tae picked yoongi up and twirl him around,yoongi chuckle."you don't know how happy I am right now"they both shared a soft kiss,pulled away and smiled at each other.