12

Hoseok.

Jung hoseok,a man who almost lost his life cause of love,was today,one of the biggest business man in Korea.after hoseok and namjoon got close to each other,he decided to help him get a job,luckily his rich handsome big brother jin was there for him he help him,he took hoseok under his wings like a little brother and teach him everything he had to know about business, with namjoon brain,hoseok flexibility, and jin money,they build the now most selling company in the spam of four years,hoseok couldn't be happier he had find people who loved him,speaking of love throughout the years namjoon fell in love with hoseok,deeply in love,he couldn't stay away from the other.many times came where he wanted to confess to hoseok but knowing how his past with love went got him thinking hoseok wouldn't share the same feeling as him.

With that he decided to hide his feeling,he never want hoseok to love him back cause he'll think he owns him a favor for saving him.no he did not want that,if it ment that he would love hoseok in silent rather than pressure him,he would gladly chose the first one.

~

A huge smile on his face,he sigh as the taxy pulled over in front of him,he opened the door and got in excited,he was beyond happy to be with hoseok again,he would finally get the life he dreamed of.

After a long drive he got to hoseok huge house,he was escorted in by hoseok bodyguards,yoongi for the umpteenth time gape at what hoseok possed,he was still in disbelief that hoseok really was the owner of this.

The guards opened the door for yoongi,bowed to him as he walked in,they closed the door behind them.the first thing yoongi eyes caught was a table reserved probably for their date"finally,you're here"yoongi turned around and was met by hoseok dashing smile,dressed up looking handsome as ever,yoongi smirked almost moaning at the sight.

the first thing yoongi eyes caught was a table reserved probably for their date"finally,you're here"yoongi turned around and was met by hoseok dashing smile,dressed up looking handsome as ever,yoongi smirked almost moaning at the sight

"Please come in,what can I offer you?"hoseok got up,waiting for yoongi answer with a smile." Just water will do"hobi nodded and went into the kitchen,he was pouring water into glass can he felt small hands being wrapped around his waist and a head resting on his back."I missed you"yoongi mumble rubbing hoseok clothed stomach softly."so fucking much"his hands begin to travel down,almost touching hoseok private area, a hand stopped him.hoseok sigh,slowly he turned around and faced yoongi who frown when hoseok stopped him,hoseok never avoid his touch.

"That's not why I called you here yoongi" hoseok moved away from yoongi to create distance between them,but yoongi as usual couldn't read the room.he went forward,placed hoseok hands on his waist while he caressed hoseok cheeks softly."it's been so long since I felt your touch hobi...I want you"yoongi pleading voice used to be hoseok weakness but not anymore.he softly pushed yoongi of off him this time a little stern look on his face as he stared at yoongi,his smile gone.

"Today is an important day of my life,you were a big part of my life that's why I want you to be in this moment with me,but what you want to do right now will not work I'm sorry" hoseok turned to leave but Yoongi confused pulled him back their body almost colliding.

"Does that mean you don't...love me anymore?...you don't...want me anymore?" Yoongi asked mostly to himself in disbelief, how could hoseok move on?he can't move!he's his.forever right?

"You really thought I would take you back after everything you've done to me?" Hoseok painful voice reflected his burning,filled with tears eyes.yoongi jaw dropped not really knowing what to say.

"You broked me yoongi.. You hurted me so much just because I loved you?" Hoseok couldn't bare to stare at yoongi anymore,he turned around and wiped his tears.

"It was a mistake seok..just..a mistake...I love you!,you love me y-you promised not to leave me y-you..you promised" yoongi couldn't stop his tears as he let them fall,he felt heartbroken,this wasn't the hoseok he knew.

What was happening?

Namjoon who came back from work,on hearing the noises he went to the kitchen and eyes widen when he saw hoseok so close to another male,his heart broke he hid behind a wall and decided to eavesdrop.

"I loved you yoongi,so fucking much and it hurts to say that I'm still in love with you"

Tears fell from namjoon eyes,his gaze grew sad as he stared at the flower and wine in the bag in his hand,his heartbreaking more as he realized he was finally going to confess to hoseok today,but now he knows it's good he didn't,if hoseok straightly rejected him it would be more heartbroken.

"Hoseok w-we can work this out,we promised t-to work things out when it's going d-down,hobi please!" Yoongi begged desperately, he was willing to do anything to be with hoseok again but that wouldn't happen by what hoseok said next.

"I'm in love with someone else" yoongi eyes flew out of their socket,drench with tears while hoseok smiled thinking about the one who nows have his heart.

"He saved me...he came into my life like a peek of fresh air,without him I would've never been able to fall in love again......I had,started giving up on the word forever..until he did not only taught me but also show me how to be happy...I love him...I love him more than anything in the entire universe" hoseok said with a sweet smile knowing namjoon was there,it didn't take long for namjoon to reveal himself he walked into the kitchen sobbing eyes fixed on hoseok loving onces as he couldn't belief that hoseok was talking about him.meanwhile yoongi was loosing his mind,he lat Taehyung,now he's loosing hoseok too,what was he going to do?he could only cry an gasp loudly as hoseok walked up to namjoon got on one of his knees and pulled a little box revealing a ring inside.yoongi and namjoon eyes widen,both eyes widen for different reason,namjoon in excitement while yoongi in total horror.

"Kim namjoon...will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth?" Namjoon took a moment of silence to just take everything in before he swiftly nodded."yes..yes!I'll marry you y-yes!!"namjoon broke down,hoseok put the ring on his finger and hugged him tight whispering sweet words to calm him down.

Yoongi couldn't take the sight anymore so he ran.tears streaming down his face he ran until he reach the hotel where he was staying and broke down.realization hitting him like a buss.

He lost everything.

~

After a few months hoseok and namjoon got married,big smile on their face,hoseok got the love and life he deserved and he couldn't be happier.he and now Jung namjoon adopted a boy and a girl along with two cute dogs.hoseok got his happy family he spent the rest of his life with a smile knowing he made it in live.he and his family lived happily ever after.

While yoongi not long after hoseok got married,yoongi cumitted suicide. He couldn't take the guilt,the pain and the hurt,karma had hit him harsh in the face.life had taught him a lesson which he would never forget.his life was ruin,his happiness disappeared, he ended his life..just because he made....

A MISTAKE.

THE END💜