3

Yoongi ran,tears falling from his eyes, all the way to hoseok shop where he knew he would be.he pushed the door open.hoseok who was busy talking to a customer look up at the disturbance.his eyebrows frowned,worried,he quickly wrapped up the customer order,while yoongi catch his breath.

The customer left and hoseok made his way to yoongi."yoongi why are you crying?,what happened "yoongi opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out.why can't I talk?just tell him the truth yoongi don't hide things from him,yoongi thought,he opened his mouth again but this time fear strucked him.what if jhope won't trust him anymore,what if he'll leave him?yoongi didn't want to lose hoseok,he couldn't risk it.

" yoongs..babe,c'mon talk to me"yoongi stared into hoseok eyes,slowly he hugged him."I missed you"he sobbed into hoseok chest.hoseok chuckle and wrapped his one free hand around yoongi waist pulling him close.he was really greatful to have yoongi in his life.

"I know that's not the real reason why you're crying honey"hoseok said,wiping yoongi tears away with his tumb." Just had a rough day at work"yoongi told bitterness in his voice."you're such a big baby"hobi ruffles his hair,smiling."I'm not a baby!"yoongi wined making hoseok laugh."of course you are,my baby"yoongi smiled he was going to kiss hoseok but the memory of Taehyung kissing him came into his view.he grimace and pulled back thankfully hoseok didn't catch on his sore expression."are you gonna go home or back to work?"hobi checked the clock it was nearly 9am,he was expecting yoongi to go back to work but when he saw yoongi putting on an apron he knew that wasn't the plan."I'm staying with you today"yoongi said happily."oh really what are you going to do here"yoongi walked over to hoseok and hugged him."love you"

Evening

Yoongi couldn't focus on anything today,he's been zoning out more he was conscious.he couldn't stop over thinking everything.hoseok catch up on it he keeps asking yoongi what's wrong but he kept making excuse like he was just tired,He's okey and stuff hoseok wasn't convinced but he beliefs yoongi words cause he knows if he wasn't okey he would've told him.

"I won't be early tomorrow, I have a wedding to decorate" hoseok told,getting into bed along with yoongi."do you need me to accompany you?"yoongi worriedly asked.hobi shook his head."I won't go alone the others will go with me"jhope said referring to his workers,a team of five."yoongi nodded."if you need something please tell me,I wanna be of help"hoseok hummed as he began to slowly kiss yoongi who wrapped his hands around hoseok neck.hoseok slowly pulled away and moved to yoongi neck,kissing along it tenderly,knowing where this was going yoongi moved his head slightly giving hoseok space.he stared at the ceiling knowing damn well that what he was thinking about wasn't right,yet he couldn't help it cause deep down he knows that he liked the way Taehyung kissed him.

The next day.

Yoongi came to work,with the plan to avoid Taehyung cause whatever he thought last night wasn't right,his husband was making love to him and he had the audacity think about another man.no he had to focus he's strictly here for work and for hoseok,he had to keep his mind right and avoid temptation.

Yoongi stepped into his boss office, latte in hand jaw dropped eyes widen,mind stop functioning as he stared at the sight in front of him.

Tae had a girl face first on his desk,ass up as he roughly thrust into her.Kim Taehyung was having sex in his office. yoongi wanted to walk out and give them some privacy but he couldn't it,even when Taehyung eyes met his and smirked up at him he couldn't move,it was somehow extremely overwhelming to see how Taehyung was using the girl like his toy.choking her commanding her doing every kinda thing with her.he kept looking until his phone rang,he pulled it out to see hoseok calling him,his eyes widen,he went outside and picked up.