10

Yoongi woke up,stretch and yawn a big smile on his face.he did his morning retune and sigh,as he was done he began to clean the house,by cleaning I ment destroying the rest of hoseok belongings,their married photo's, his shoes etc,he did it all with a smile on his face.

He opened the door to leave for work and was very surprised to see,flowers and some papers,he smile thinking it was Tae,his smile dropping when he read hoseok name,it was a letter yoongi read it and scoffed,it was a suicide letter."as if he could commit suicide,too much of a coward to do that"with a roll of his eyes he continue to flick trought the papers,hoseok had give the house officially to yoongi,since it was his,he gave him the flowershop and all the money he had left,and last but not least,he sign the divorce.

"Yaaaaihh" yoongi jumped up and down,his heart bursting with happiness, he could finally belong to Tae.he couldn't wait to tell him.

With a huge smile on his face he went to work.

~

Taehyung head was spinning,he was feeling dizzy by just how mad and scared he was right now.

His company suffered a huge lost,it could not be denied that it would go bankrupt in less than two days,he didn't know what to do as he paced in his office,his parents were so mad at him,he had spoil most of the money on his human sex toys,he really needed money but no one was willing to help him,not even his friends.

"Tae!..you won't believe what happened" yoongi ran to Tae and jumped on him,missing the deathly glare in the olders eyes."hoseok signed the divorce paper,I'm all yours now Tae.. I'm all yours"yoongi went in to kiss Tae but frown when Tae pulled away."I'm not in the mood right now"Tae sounded sad which made yoongi worried."what happened Tae bear?"yoongi asked softly,not aware of what happened in the company "our company suffered a huge lost" yoongi eyes soften,he went forward and caressed Tae cheeks."don't worry we'll figure it out well work it out–"Tae harshly removed yoongi hands from his face,glaring up at him yoongi gaze at him confused."don't you get it?..we'll not work things out.there's no we,don't you get it?"yoongi was lost,what was Tae saying?"babe calm down let's talk this out let's—" He moved over to touch Tae but he pulled away and glared at yoongi.

"You know what I'm tired of you,whatever we had is over,I don't want you anymore get out you're fired" yoongi eyes flew out of their socket,what was he hearing."Tae that was such a good joke"he chuckle but stopped at the serious look on Tae face."wait..you're serious?what is wrong with you today babe?you can't leave me..you can't just–you said you loved me!I fucking left my husband for you–"yoongi yelled in frustration but was met by a harsh slap on his face,he looked up at Tae in disbelief.

Hoseok would never.

"Don't fucking raise your voice on me,who do you think you are?,I've never love nor like you,you were nothing more than a fuck toy to me yoongi,do you ever think I could love someone like you?you left your husband because your a slut and a greedy bitch,that man loved you with everything he had yet you went on cheated on him,do you think I would ever even think of liking you in the slightest? It was very bold of you to think,but that won't happen"by the time Tae was done insulting him,yoongi was in tears but he refused to admit this was really his Tae talking.

" babe look at me calm down..why are you acting like this?"Tae sigh."get the fuck out of my building and never show your disgusting face in front of me again"yoongi went on and begged V for them to sort thing out but he ended up getting dragged outside by Tae bodyguards and he was banned to never enter that building again.

Five months later.

It was dark,why couldn't I see?am I dead already?is this how death feel like?my heavy lids flickered open,I was met by a bright light was this heaven?did I make it do heaven?sadly no cause a loud gasp was heard beside me.