8

"Tae!" Yoongi sad voice roared across his boss office,his heart hurting as he approach the man that was avoiding him for the past day now,no matter what he did Taehyung would just not talk to him,it was making him mad and confused at the same time,he waited for Tae to explain himself but he never did so today he was going to confront him.

"Tae..did I do something wrong?"Tae look up from his desk,staring into yoongi soft eyes he scoff." Give me my schedule and leave"yoongi felt hurt by the harsh tone Tae used on him."Tae please..why are you ignoring me?if I did something wrong please tell me!"Tae stared at yoongi for a moment before he sigh and motion for yoongi to sit on his lap.yoongi smile and happily skipped to Tae and sat oh his lap,before Tae could say anything yoongi attack his lips in a deep kiss and desperately begin to grin down on Tae.it has been days that Tae didn't touch him,it drove him crazy cause he can't go a day now without Tae touching his body.Tae stopped yoongi hips from grinding,pulled away from the kiss and groan."you drive me so fucking crazy"yoongi chuckle then his face turned serious."why are you ignoring me?..do you know how much it hurts?if I did something wrong please tell me I'll change"yoongi was determined to not make Tae ignore him anymore, it hurted too much.Tae sigh heavily,taking  yoongi hand in his he stared into his loving eyes and caressed his cheek softly yoongi melted into the touch,he couldn't believe how much he grew to love this man.

"The reason I'm ignoring you yoongi..is because I can't do this anymore.." Yoongi frown,getting mad."what do you mean??"Tae sigh."don't get mad sweetheart, I need you to listen to me carefully.. What I'm about to say can make you hate me or love me,so please chose wisely"yoongi looked puzzle but he nodded nevertheless.curious to know what V wanted.

"I can't do it like this anymore, the secret dating thing,I can't do it anymore.. I love you yoongi,I've never love someone so much and it actually hurts to know that you'll never fully be mine but that's what I want...I want you to be fully mine I wanna have a family with you,spoil you,come back home to your sweet kisses I want to bring you to my parents, introduce you to them as my lover...I want you..to mine and only mine yoongi" yoongi was blushing so hard right now,Tae words warming his heart,the love in Tae eyes were enough to convince him that he's truely the one for him."so it's either you chose him..or me,if you chose him whatever we had is done..cause I don't want to get my heart broken yoongi...I can't"yoongi softly cupped Tae face and placed a soft kiss on his lips."for that small reason you were ignoring me?come on Tae you know I'm yours already!"yoongi squealed, Tae smirked and pulled yoongi close."so you mean...you chose me over him?"yoongi nodded,not even thinking twice of his decision.

"Yes,I chose you Tae!"

~

Yoongi came home,happy that he finally sorted his feelings out he was more than certain of the decision he made a while ago,he couldn't wait to fully belong to Taehyung.

"Yoongi..can I talk to you"and just like that yoongi mood changed his smile dropped as he turned to stare emotionlessly at hoseok that was sitting on the couch looking so skinny and pale.

" what?"yoongi wined clearly annoyed."today I went to withdraw some money from the bank...and yoongi where do you get so much money from,if I remember you're just a normal employee,so where does all this money come from?"hoseok asked in the calmest voice ever not wanting yoongi to get mad.he didn't want to ask but the amount of money yoongi had on his credit card,was three times the amount hoseok earn in one year,and yoongi didn't even work for five months yet.

Yoongi blood boil as he saw his credit card in hoseok hands,he swiftly moved forward and harshly pulled it out of hobi hands"Are you accusing me of stealing?"hoseok stared at him confused."what?,no that's not what I ment–shut up!!what were you doing with my credit card anyway!?don't you have your own money!?"hoseok was so confused he couldn't utter a word,it was their thing,to use each other card when they needed to,so why was yoongi behaving like it's the first time something like this happened. "Mine had a little problem, I needed to renew it so I thought to borrow yours–do not do such a thing without asking me,what the fuck is wrong with you,do you know how hard I'm working to earn all this money,it's not for you to spoil,I can't believe you!!" Yoongi yelled while hoseok began to tear up."I just asked you one question love–do not fucking call me that!,it's so cringy and disgusting just like you!...oh I know what is going on,you're jealous of me,jealous cause I can earn more than you ever did in your entire life in less than five months.. It's actually a shame,you should be ashamed of yourself!!"yoongi spat,glaring at hoseok as he trudge into their room,hoseok blankly stared at the wall,silent tears running down his eyes,as he search for what he ever did wrong to deserve this.

Yoongi sigh in frustration, if he had a doubt to not leave hoseok somewhere at the back of his mind,it was all gone,he was going to leave hoseok and that was certain,he can't deal with him anymore.

He went into the bathroom and took a relaxing bath,when he came back he saw hoseok silently laying on the bed staring at the ceiling,he scoff and laid on his side of the bed,taking his phone out he dialed Tae number.the space between them was big yet so small,they were close to each other but yet so far away,it hurts,everything was falling apart as yoongi begin to converse on the phone hoseok couldn't help but silently sob which made yoongi extremely irritated."um..hold on let me do something.. Hoseok if you don't stop sobbing I'll leave the room for you......hoseok...hoseok I'm serious"yoongi groan as hoseok just sobbed harder,he got up and went into the living room,not a tiny bit of remorse for the older in his heart,hoseok was in so much pain,physically and mentally,it was driving him crazy but what could he do?he tried to stop his tears but they wouldn't stop after a moment he gave up and let the tears flow,praying that all the pain will flow away with it too,and like what's been happening every night now,hoseok cried himself to sleep.