9

One of his hand tucked in his long coat pocket,the other clutching his crutch tightly,his feet moved leisurely against the cold pavement.it was a lovely evening,it was the joyful month December,the trees were dry,autumn ended and winter soon came.his breath came out shaky as the cold consumed him.hoseok was physically alive but mentally he felt empty and dead,loneliness filled him so much he couldn't muster to put a fake smile on as the kids he used to greet,talk to,laugh with every time he walked by,greeted him with huge smile on their face that soon turned confused when they didn't see their favorite heart shaped smile.

But what could they expect from a man in pain,his lively heart was at it peak of drying out of emotions,once bubbly hoseok turn to the coldest guy in town.silent tears soon fell from his eyes,as he thought about what he got to know a few moment ago,he came from the hospital, they told him his leg was getting way worst,if he did not get the surgery done they have to cut it of or else it would bring damage to hoseok entire body,possibility high that he could die if the surgery wasn't done on time.he felt dejected cause he didn't have the money what he possessed right now was only half of the price and to get the other half in less than three weeks wouldn't be possible for him.but maybe yoongi could help him,he had the money,yoongi promised they would do this together right?

Hoseok smiled,his hope of getting better increasing,he was going to find the money,all he had to do was to talk things out with yoongi,then everything is going to be alright.

~

Hoseok slowly pushed the door open and stepped into their now,lifeless and cold house,he was very surprised to see yoongi sitting on the couch,waiting for him.he sigh and decided to talk this out with yoongi right now.

"We need to talk"
"Can I talk to you?"

They both said equally then stared at each other.hoseok smile and took a seat,facing yoongi."you can go first"hoseok said calmly,yoongi sigh and handed a paper and a pen that was beside him on the couch to hoseok."what is this?"hoseok slowly took it,his eyes widen,his jaw dropped, his heart shattered when he saw divorce writing on the paper,his entire world came crashing down,the amount of pain he felt seeing this paper was a hundred times more painful than anything that's ever happened to him.

He gaze up at yoongi with tear filled eyes,it was the first time he stared at yoongi and he couldn't recognize him,eyes cold and held no emotion,it was such a painful sight to see.

"Y-yoongs..w-what is t-this?" Hoseok could barely formed his words as he kept on stuttering."are you blind?I thought you were only crippled, anyway that's a divorce paper and you need to sign it,as you can see I've already signed mine,it's only you that's left"yoongi explained as if it was just a casual thing.

"W-why?" Hoseok asked his eyes imitating the pain in his voice.yoongi rolled his eyes scoffing."simple I've fallen in love with someone else"those words hit hoseok in the chest like a bullet."I'm very sorry hoseok..you're good I can't disagree with that..but he...he's just better"yoongi smiled at the thought of Taehyung,his eyes turning cold again as he glared at hoseok."now sign the fucking paper I don't have all night for this!"hoseok shook his head vigorously,crying,he couldn't loose yoongi,he was his everything what was he going to do without him?.no,no n-no..I..I c-cant I can't do that y-yoongi..l-let's talk this out-stop acting fucking pathetic and sign the fucking paper hoseok!!"yoongi yelled,frustrated,while getting up,hoseok only sobbed,shaking his head continually,his body shaking."I..l-love y-you yoongi..p-please don't do this,we c-can work it out,w-whatever I did p-please tell m-me I'll change"hoseok begged,pushing his dignity aside,he would rather lose all his self-respect than to lose yoongi,hoseok ignored the pain in his legs and got down on his knees begging yoongi to rethink his decision, yoongi only laughed in his face and mocked him.