2

KIM TAEHYUNG

Being the only son,he was the hier of the Kim enterprises.born in riches grew in unlimited money,which made him a spoiled and a stubborn men.

He's at the ripe age of 26,known for his beauty,his coldness,his professionalism when he does his work.he handles the company like no one had ever done before.

Rumors had it that he's a playboy,that he's evil,that he's cold and abrasive, well it's very sad to say but all the rumors are true.

He's never seen with a girl or boy,dating he's always alone.that's what the world see but behind closed door he's a sadic,he loves fucking around,he's never up for a serious relationship. Everything was going fine but nowadays he's been getting bored no one seems to satisfy him,there either too submissive or to bold for him.he desire for something fresh.he was loosing hope until a small pale guy,almost got hit by his car this morning.

"Why the fuck did you stop?" He huffed,glaring at the driver who halted the car and suddenly begin to to apologize. "A male seems to have run in front of the car" the driver said,waiting for the person to stand up.Taehyung,harshly sigh and press his car window down."I'm sorry,I'm sorry"he observed yoongi that kept apologizing to the driver."hey,come here!"yoongi slowly turned to him,his eyes widen."I'm sorry,I'm sorry"he bowed and ran away,not looking back.

Taehyung stared as yoongi figure disappear into the distance,a small smirk played on his lips as he press the car window to close again,he ordered. "Find out everything about him" the driver curtly nodded and drove Taehyung to the company.

When Taehyung encounter yoongi in his office he was very surprised yet pleased as his plan would be easier. With yoongi here he would be able to get him in his bed faster that's why he didn't spare a chance and hired yoongi immediately.

~

It's been over a month that yoongi started working,and Taehyung has been treating him like trash.yoongi had apply for a normal 9-5 job since that's his degree was worth for but to his surprise Taehyung hired him as his personal assistant instead,yoongi tried to explain that he wasn't experience for that job but Taehyung threaten him that he either pick to be his personal assistant or he gets fired,the thought of getting fired and leaving everything to hoseok again didn't sound right to him.so he agreed to stay but Taehyung was literally treating him like a slave,he had to run his every errands,he had to follow him around,he had to go to work early and come back late.it was tiring. He couldn't quit but he could at least complain.

"I hate him so freaking much hoba..it's like I'm his slave!" Yoongi wined as he was making diner for him and hoseok after he came from work."I'm sure he'll change soon love"hoseok chuckle,slowly making his way to yoongi,a crutch on his right hand,helping him to walk,he somehow manage to lose balance, almost falling yoongi caught him and placed him on the couch,placing hoseok broken leg on top of his lap he begin to massage it,hoseok groan which made yoongi heart hurt."hoba I'm sorry..I swear as soon as I get paid enough we'll get the surgery done"yoongi said,voice cracking a little.Hoseok could've had surgery long ago but it was too expensive,now they're saving together to bring hoseok to his feet again and hopefully he can fulfill his dream.

"You don't have to apologize yoongi..it wasn't your fault" hoseok reassured,but yoongi wasn't at ease."I k-know b-but only if I hadn't been stubborn and drove too hard t-that day"yoongi started sobbing,he felt so hurt it was because of him that hoseok couldn't walk properly anymore.hoseok sigh,leisurely putting his feet on the floor he pulled yoongi into a hug."come on now babe,don't cry..it'll make me cry too,do you wanna see me cry?"yoongi slowly shook his head as he continued to drench hoseok shirt with his tears.

Hoseok slowly drew back,he literal yoongi face with kisses making yoongi chuckle."let's eat now,you need to rest tomorrow you have work to attend"yoongi groan at the thought of going back to that evil place.hoseok chuckle and softly kissed yoongi forehead.yoongi softly sigh,leaning against hoseok chest,listening to his heart beat he closed his eyes as he whispered. "I love you hobi....very much" hoseok look down to see yoongi fast asleep.he softly smile and leaned back,laying on the couch he cuddle yoongi and whispered."I love you too yoongs"before he fell asleep in his lover arm.

The next morning.

Yoongi stepped into the large building files one hand and coffee in the other.he was late.he overslept but he couldn't help it,hoseok cuddle was too good for him to wake up earlie. "O my god,o my god,help me today,please don't let him fire me!" Yoongi begged,running into a midway closing elevator.he put the coffee on the floor and begin to organize all the files.yoongi reached the top floor,he ran out of the elevator stopping behind the large glass door to calm himself.after a moment he slowly opened the door and peeked his head inside.seeing no sight of Taehyung made him breathe a sight of relief.he made his way quietly as possible into the office and placed the file on top of Taehyung desk.he smiled in victory, he had successfully avoided the point of getting fired. He placed his hands on his hips and nodded to himself proudly.

He turned around to leave but got startled to the point where he almost screamed as he saw Taehyung,leaned against wall beside the door watching him."you're late"yoongi nodded,bowing his head this was it he had manage to lose his job in a spam of one month great.he stood there waiting for Taehyung to say "you're fired" like he does to all other employees that comes late.Taehyung slowly walked up to yoongi and lift his chin."don't do it again,you know I don't like it"yoongi body shivered as he stared into Taehyung eyes,they were so demanding yoongi body automatically turns very submissive in front of Tae.yoongi slowly nodded."good boy"Tae patted yoongi head and walk over his desk and took a seat and begin to check the files."my latte"Tae demanded,yoongi handed it to him.Tae stared at what yoongi handed him then at yoongi again.his gaze sharp,eyebrow narrowed."yoongi this is coffee"yoongi eyes widen,he wine and groan getting Tae attention. "I'm sorry I'll just-" yoongi turned around to go get the latte but Tae stopped him."come here"yoongi blinked a few times as he stared at Tae questioning.hesitant yet obedient he slowly walked over the table and stood beside Tae,head hung low,his hands intertwined in front of him.

Before yoongi could catch onto what was happening Taehyung pulled him on top of lap and begin to kiss him variously,yoongi tried to pushed Taehyung of but he was undoubtedly stronger.Tae bit yoongi bottom lips,yoongi gasp giving Taehyung the chance to insert his tongue in between his lips,devouring him.after a few minutes Taehyung let go off yoongi.he swiftly got up and stared at Taehyung in agony."what have you done?"yoongi gaze at his wedding ring and bursted out crying before running out of the room.

How was he going to tell this to hoseok?.