7

Hoseok was in pain,just when he thought everything was going to work out for them fate decided otherwise.

The once happy couple,grew apart.hoseok was trying,not giving up on their relationship but with yoongi did the opposite.Ever since their anniversary yoongi completely changed. It started him coming home late everyday,then it to him going out every weekends, in multiple expensive car that hoseok knew nothing of,yoongi would come home drunk out of his mind or he wouldn't come at all.every time hoseok confronts him about his inappropriate deeds it always cause a huge argument between them that ends with hoseok crying and yoongi leaving the house.it made the older so depressed it led to him loosing weight.he didn't have an appetite to eat,nor could he sleep,he had bangs under his eyes,the 26 years old boy suddenly looking like he's in his 50s. cause yoongi's rarely home,and like the good husband he is,he always worries about yoongi. even if he's home,he acted like hoseok was invisible to him,he's always on his phone,laughing and blushing,it hurts hoseok,it hurts him so much cause he come to realize slowly he was loosing yoongi,but he wasn't giving up not yet,no,not now he was going to try harder cause he loves yoongi more than love it self's.

Tears falling from his eyes,heart beating in pain,phone held tight in his hand he stared at the picture of his love.so many loving memories coming back to him,paining his heart with reality cause things wasn't like it was before.

What did he do to go trough so much pain,he only ever loved anyone,and that person seems to not love him anymore,was this his fate,was he not good enough?,he never knew one could hurt so bad

What did he do to go trough so much pain,he only ever loved anyone,and that person seems to not love him anymore,was this his fate,was he not good enough?,he never knew one could hurt so bad.he could only cry as a solution for his messery.

The front door creaking open,caught his attention, he slowly wiped his tears away and tucked his phone into his pocket.

"Bbyeeeeeeee..see..see you guys tomorrow.. Love you mwaeh" hoseok stared at yoongi as he stumbled into the house,drunk as hell,dressed in things only a striper would put on,a bottle of wine in his hand.hoseok couldn't stop his tears,what happened to his husband?he needed to put a stop to this before yoongi tottaly lost it.

"Yoongi where are you coming from so late in the morning?do you even know what time it is–yoongi chuckle in hoseok face,slumping down against the door,he took a swig of his wine and glared up at hoseok." Look at you...so....ugly!"yoongi grimaced."while he!....so...fucking sexy ahh~"yoongi whimpered,closed his eyes as he began to fantasize Tae touching him,hoseok was at lost of words,never did he imagine to see yoongi behaving like this,it was actually sad."y-yoongi what happened to you?"hoseok asked his voice cracking in pain."people change hoseok"yoongi got up and stumble into hoseok arms,hoseok pinch his nose by the heavy smell of alcohol. "And do you know w-what..happened to me?...I realized my value,I realized I'm too good for this,to good for this pathetic house,this pathetic lifestyle, and last but not least...I'm toooooo goooood!for a pathetic thing like you..who can't even take care of himself" yoongi said,hurting hoseok more it felt like a knife was slicing his heart."o my god,I do not even know what was wrong with me?imagine being with something so useless like you my entire life...when I can have him!"at this point hoseok was fed up and extremely mad."yoongi if you don't shut the fuck up right now,I'll show you how to respectfully talk to people,what the fuck is wrong with you?do you think I'm a fucking child!!!,you're so fucking–"hoseok stopped mid sentence by the horrified look on yoongi face,he had forgot yoongi doesn't like it when people raised their voice at him,hoseok eyes soften,he lean forward to touch yoongi but yoongi stepped back looking scared,it broke hoseok heart."don't..don't touch me..only he can!only him!!never touch me again–"before yoongi could finish his sentence, he puked all over the floor some of it getting on hoseok,making a big mess.he slowly looked up at hoseok and collapsed. Hoseok ran forward and caught him,he yelled,pain coursing trough him as he sprain his already broken leg.he took a deep breath after a moment he managed to lay yoongi on the couch.

Ignoring the unbearable pain in his leg,he disappeared into the kitchen and came back with supplies to clean the mess yoongi made up.while cleaning his tears streamed down falling onto the floor,he couldn't help but think about who yoongi was talking about,it could be just drunk talk right?or..is yoongi cheating on me?"the horrified thought made hoseok froze.he slowly turned to yoongi and frown."it couldn't be that right?yoongi would never cheat on me..he loves me...right?....of course he does hoseok,you're just over thinking things"hoseok reassured himself,ignoring the red flags,ignoring the possible truth,he finished up what he was doing,going back into the kitchen he came back with a bowl of water and a wet clothe,he sat himself down beside yoongi who was fast asleep and begin to clean his puked stain lips,after he was done,he put the things away and moved over to yoongi,raising his head up he sat down and placed yoongi head on his lap,silently humming a tune as he patted yoongi head softly,yoongi sigh softly and scooted more up to hoseok lap,hoseok smiled."I love you yoongs"he mummble closing his eyes,falling asleep moment after,not noticing the blank spot on yoongi finger where his wedding ring was suppose to be....