RUNAWAY

As the time passed, the torture of the mafias increased.

After two years, Benzie decided to runaway from the orphanage.
He took Caira with him. But he wasn't known to the future. Benzie ran out from there but didn't think about their survival. He first did some small thefts to feed both of them but then, he thought that he better do some job. He found a job as a waiter in a small hotel. He got some money as salary and food for both of them.

The hotel owner named as John was a good man. He understood everything and helped them. Caira was now 4 years old. She was able to speak properly and work a little. They both joined a night stray school. Benzie worked hard at daytime and studied at night.
Caira was a silent girl who used to talk only with Benzie. They both always made each other happy.

Caira got concentrated on her studies and became mature at an early age of 5. She tried to control her emotions and became a more  stiff girl.
                Benzie was desperate to become a rich man. He devoted himself to work. He always behaved as a grown up person.

They both rarely talked to anyone else. It was like, for them, only they both existed in the world.

Life here was better than at the orphanage.

They both used to sing
#I've been trying all my life to separate the time... In between the having it all and giving it up.#

They shared happiness and sorrow, sweetness and sourness, EVERYTHING.
They both used to go to a small but dense forest. They had found a small cave there. They spent their free time there. Benzie used to go there whenever he felt sad. Caira was known to this.
This place was like a comfort zone to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            TO BE CONTINUED.......