CHAPTER- 4~ THE TRAGEDY

Caira used to go to the orphanage. She went there and used to play with kids, talk to them and teach them. One month passed. Caira went there daily.

It was Friday,  when the orphanage was going to celebrate its anniversary and a common birthday of every kid there.
Caira asked Benzie to go there with her. But Benzie said that he has an important meeting, so he will come later and asked her to go alone. Caira was an understanding girl so was okay with it.

Caira liked to travel in bus so she decided to go to orphanage by bus. She was walking happily alone on her way to the bus stop.

But her this happiness didn't  last long.

On her way, she met a man aged around 20-21. He confronted Caira. Caira stopped and asked, "Yes, who are you? What do you want?"

"I am your lover", he replied while coming a little closer to Caira. Caira stepped back and said firmly, "Don't joke around me. Stay away."

He twisted her hand and said,  "I am Han. I love you  and you have to love me back."
Caira struggled a little and said, "Leave me. I don't know who are you. Just leave me." She tried to escape from him, but he was too strong. Even though Caira punched him hard and tried her best to leave but he lifted her up and took her to an abandoned construction site. He tied her up there. And then exclaimed, "I love you since two months. I have been following you since then. I was looking for a chance to talk to you but I didn't. I felt the opportunity today and confronted you. But you are too hard to impress. Tell me how do I say that I love you, please me mine?"

Caira was shocked and fiercely said, "You are nothing to me. I hate you. Leave me now, you have already got your answer." She tried to get released but everything was in vain.

Han got pissed off. He slapped her hard and said, "Enough is enough! I thought I will make you mine but you are too stubborn too handle. Now, pay for the consequences."
After saying this he beat her terribly and left her tied. Caira was hurt badly.

On the other side, Benzie was worried for his carrot when he got to know that she hasn't reached the orphanage yet. He started to find her at her school, their apartment, in the market, on the bus stop, on all the ways to orphanage. He tried his best to find her everywhere. He registered a complaint in police station. His whole staff was on a charge to find Caira.
Benzie thought, "Where are you Carrot? My heart is pounding hard. Why am I getting a bad intuition for you?"

10 DAYS PASSED LIKE THIS, POLICE AND BENZIE WERE TRYING THEIR BEST BUT WERE UNABLE TO FIND CAIRA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES.
             TO BE CONTINUED