CHAPTER 7~ THE LONELY TEAR

The doctor sighed and said, "If I could, I would surely do it. But we can't do anything except wait and pray for her life.
Benzie, then, went to his Carrot again. He, now, wipped his tears harshly and firmly sat near her. He held her hand and coldly said, "Carrot, wake up, now. I am being done of you. Why are you so stubborn? Just wake up. It's enough of you. We have to go back."
He, then, started sobbing. "Did you forget your promise? You promised me to stay by my side forever. But now, you are breaking your promise. Don't do this to your Bunny, please. See, your Bunny is crying. Wake up, please. You can't back off your promise now."

After this, a lonely tear escaped from Caira's eye.

Benzie noticed it. He ran to the doctor in his full speed. He was panting terribly when he reached him. The doctor asked him, "What happened, Mr. Benzie?"
Benzie replied while panting heavily, "He_her te_tear."

He was unable to complete and was breathing heavily. The doctor calmed him up and asked again. Benzie said, " I saw her crying. A_ a tear was there on her cheek. I think she can hear me."

The doctor said, "What?..... Well, that's a good sign, Mr. Benzie. Now, you have to motivate her to live. Tell her about her importance. You have to make her feel alive, make her feel that she matters. Now, she has a chance to live."

Benzie smiled after hearing doctor's last line. He hugged doctor in excitement and said, "Pray for her life, please." "I will", said the doctor.

Then, Benzie went to his Carrot, held her hand and said, "I am sorry that I left you alone, that I _I left you when you needed me the most. I should have been with you. But now tell me, is it alright to you to leave me when I need you? You know I can't live without you. You are my everything; my mom, friend,... soulmate. And how can my soul live without its mate? You are my Carrot, right? And I am your bunny, then please wake up. I need you here with me. Now, wake up. We need to go to our home. You have to stay with me. You remember, you asked me to buy you a sketching set? Let's go now, we have to buy it.

**********FLASHBACK**********
"Bunny, please come with me. I want to buy a sketching set, please", Caira said while whining cutely.
"I am not denying you to buy it. I am just saying that I can't come with you. You have to go by yourself. Take bodyguards with you", Benzie replied.
"No, I am not going anywhere without you", Caira scoffed.

*******END OF FLASHBACK******

A tear escaped escaped Benzie's eye. He then, continued , "I will buy you everything you want. I will come wherever you'll say. I will do whatever you'll ask to. And don't forget that you promised me to cook my favourite dishes. Carrot, wake up. It's been so long now. I am waiting for you to wake up and tell me that you are fine and ready to forgive me for my mistake."

Saying this Benzie took a deep breath and thought, "Please wake up my love. I need you my girl. You are the only precious thing that I own. If anything will happen to you, then I will also die."

While thinking all this, he fell asleep near Caira, laying his head on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               TO BE CONTINUED
    PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES