CHAPTER~12 FACE OFF WITH PAIN

Time skip

After two days, Caira and Benzie were chit-chatting in Caira's special room. Robert entered the room. He first, greeted them and then exclaimed, "Sir, work is done. Your present is in our basement."

"Alright, Robert. You go there. We'll be there in minutes."
Robert bowed to them again and went out. Caira asked Benzie, "Where are we going? What's with that present? What's going on?"

Benzie replied, "You'll understand soon. Come on, let's go."

As soon as they reached the basement, they saw a person, knelt down with a gun pointed to his head and face covered in a black cloth.

"Who's he? What's happening?" asked Caira.

Benzie signalled Robert to remove the cloth. As soon as Caira saw the person's face, she got nervous. She tried to run away but Benzie held her firmly.

IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN HAN.

Caira stuttered, "Bunny, I_I can't...He_he will hurt me again. Please l_let me go."
Benzie held her hand and said, "Carrot, you have to fight it. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR FUTURE BRIGHT THEN, YOU HAVE TO FIX YOUR PRESENT FIRST."

Benzie handed her a whip and exclaimed, "Go and take revenge of every single wound that he has given to you."

Caira didn't held the whip but Benzie handed it to her forcefully. "Now, go and make him pay for his sins."

Caira brandished the whip hesitantly. It hit Han a little. He shouted at her. Benzie, instantly kicked him to floor. Benzie took the whip from her hand and started to beat Han mercilessly.

Benzie shouted, "How did you dare to raise your voice on her? How did you dare to touch her? You Bastard, you deserve death."

Caira broke into tears and asked Benzie to stop. But Benzie didn't hear her. Caira fell on her knees and asked for mercy.

Benzie noticed Caira's shivering figure. He stopped. He ordered Robert, "Make him repay his sins. And then hand him over to cops. And remember NO MERCY ON HIM."

Robert followed his boss's orders. He and his assistants beat Han brutally and then handed him over to cops in a half- dead state.

Benzie took Caira home. She cried and cried.......
Benzie exclaimed, " Don't keep it inside. Let it all out, Carrot."
As Caira got calm, the both had dinner and slept.

Caira was healing with time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    STAY TUNED
              TO BE CONTINUED
          THANKS FOR READING
         DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐
   PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES