CHAPTER 3~ THE ORPHANAGE

Time flew away. Both, Caira and Benzie grew up. Now, Caira was 15 and Benzie was 21 years old.

Benzie worked hard and became a rich man. Even after all of his success, he was always down to earth and loving to Caira. He was popular, handsome, soft-hearted and the youngest CEO of a big company.

Caira was still in school and was doing good in studies. She was now a beautiful, graceful, talented, stiff, kind-hearted teenager. She was simple tomboy type girl but very loveable.
Benzie has seen Caira as a strong girl. For him, Caira was the only important person in the world.

Once they both were sitting in their lawn together. Benzie was working on his laptop and Caira was making a sketch of him without letting him know. She drew the whole sketch except the inner part of his eyes.
Before, she could complete her sketch, Benzie asked her, "What are you doing Carrot from so long?"
Caira got shocked and hid her sketch. Even Benzie didn't bother to force her to show it.

There was an awkward silence. Caira broke the silence and said, "Bunny, I want to say something."

"Yes, Carrot. Tell me what is it."

"Do you remember the orphanage from where we ran away?"

"How can't I remember it? It is the worst place I have ever seen."

"Have u ever thought about other children there? Don't u think that they should be free from there, like we got to?"

Benzie sighed and said, "I know what do you want. Don't worry we will own that Orphanage soon."

Caira became so happy and hugged Benzie. She exclaimed,"You are the best Bunny." They both left a chuckle and then went inside.

               ~Author's POV ~
They both were happy in there lives. After someday, Benzie bought the orphanage and the mafias were sentenced to punishment.

A big tragedy is waiting for them on the further paths of their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please ignore my mistakes.
               TO BE CONTINUED