Chapter 59 : Lads

Zayn's -

"Wow, Just wow. I never thought that it'll be this big" Niall whispered as we move around the Golden Plate

"Neither do I" I replied

As soon as we finished eating, We immediately moved here at the Golden Plate. Let's just say that me and Niall are window shopping, Although we both knew who's really gonna choose the thing that I'm gonna buy. Escaping out of my thoughts, I looked behind my back and was about to say something to Niall, but then I was shock because this lad isn't behind my back. "Whut?" I mumbled "Where are... uh.. where are yo.." I searched for him in every single place..until I finally found him... Talking to a lady. Hm, She's not that to classy. A lady wearing a plain v-neck shirt, jean shorts and pair of white sneakers. Fishy uh? Just what like Niall exactly likes. "Well that was fast" I spoke to myself. I didn't even expect that Niall was not already on my side. Smiling, I walked towards Niall and gently tap his back.

"Hey! Mate? Hahaha. So what's the agenda here uh? uh?" I teased.

"Oh, Zayn.. Zayn.. I'd like you to meet Sofia" He uttered, and then he suddenly asked Sofia "You know him don't you?" He pointed out

"Of course Niall, are you crazy? Zayn Malik. Of course I know him!" She answered hitting Niall in his arms lightly "Oh, Hi Zayn. Sofia" She smiled as she offered a handshake.

"Hi Sofia" I chuckled "Nice meeting you" I introduced as our hands withdraw from each other.

"So... Niall! I'll just move around here uh? I'll leave the two of you first. You know where to find me mate!" I'm literally stopping myself to laugh at the moment because I know Niall's gonna get mad at me real quick. "Bye" I finally uttered, I was about to go when Sofia shouted "Hey! Zayn!"

Turning back, I replied "Owww? Hey? Why?"

"Come back here, It's fine! I'm gonna go anyway. Uhm, *looks at her watch* I still need to catch up some things. So.... You and Niall can go"

"Owww. Okay?" I said

"What? You're already going?!!!" Niall said to Sofia

"Hm, Fishyy..." I softly said as Niall looked at me in a furious way.

"Ahm, Yes... is there a problem?"

"No, None at all... But we just saw each other again...For like about.. 8 years." Niall said in a sad tone of voice

"Hahaha! Niall Horan's dissapointed again. Hmm, Are you?" Sofia asked. Wheel's rolling at 3rd place for me. Hahaha! But it's fine, Men! I never saw Niall like this.. Sad as this..

"I mean yeah? I can't even remember when did we last hang-out!" He reasoned

"Seriously? I still do." She smiled.

My eyes went big as me and Niall eyed each other. I've never seen that kind of smile in my entire life, That was pretty heart captivating... and stunning... Now I know why Niall, Now I know why..

"You do?" Niall asked

"Of course, that was the most memorable Prom Night for me... In my whole life" She said

"Wo-wow, I'm ser-iou-iously becoming sp-speechless right now" He stuttered

Though I'm just few inches away from him, I cupped my hands and shouted at his ear "Don't be Niall Horan!!!" Then laughed.

"Awww!!" He reacted as he tried covering his ear but it's too late. "That hurts mate!!!!!"

"Hahaha. I know it is!!" I nodd

"You two are good together uh?" She said

"Oh, Hahaha. Yea.. Yea.. I'm sorry. You can continue your conversation now" I said