It's been a while.

Hey? How are you guys? How are you feeling today? It's really been a while since I've wrote the story of Francine. Luke and our dearly beloved Harry Styles in this story. I missed it so much. (I hope you missed my stories too. Lol) We're only two months away from 2017 and I hope that you guys are feeling better. Well, I have a good news and bad news to you. 

Concert Queen 2 will be totally continued!! Yay! But it's not going to be me anymore (Aubrreeey) who's going to continue the story :( Though I hope you guys, my readers would still support her or even them in recreating and continuing the life of the Characters in the story. I stopped writing stories since I had a vertigo last year. It was really a terrible and hard experience. I wasn't able to stand up and even walk properly due to severe dizziness.

In behalf of the First Book, Concert Queen. I would like to thank all of you guys who still keeps on Reading the story about Francine. Luke and Harry. You guys are amazing, you are the real.. I mean you are the main author of the stories as you tried to imagine and incorporate yourselves from each scenes. With my 1 year experience of becoming an author. I proudly say that I have met a lot of friends. I have gained fantastic, kind-hearted and amazing readers not only locally but internationally. Words cannot merely express how much you mean to me guys. You're the reason why Concert Queen is still keeping the story alive.

Please please, continue to support Concert Queen I know there's so much better ahead of it. I'll still be checking it and monitoring it in coordination with the new author. I hope you loved the First Book and I hope you'll loved the second book even more. It's going to be a roller coaster ride and a fun trip of experience. A journey that not only a simple Fan Girl may experience but everyone can also relate. The Fan Girling never stops! I love you guys :* I'll still be keeping in touch with you.

Like the old ones, I need feedbacks!! I love you

xoxo. Aubrreeey